Recent Topics

Ads

How do you feel about Squig herders now?

Let's talk about... everything else
Jastojan

Re: How do you feel about Squig herders now?

Post#11 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:59 pm

Pandastyle wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:09 pm
Jastojan wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:45 pm
Nishka wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:33 pm They already had disgusting damage, now they also have ranged knockdown so it's pretty much impossible to avoid being oneshot... Most BS class in the game after dps shaman/DPS am.
I would really like to see some vid you were oneshooted by rSH. If you dont like dmg of rSH you probably would hate SW... :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgreIiE46Xg
two things I love about this video :D
1. how the sw is not even that high rr...imagine being rr80+ with sov and ****
2. right at the beginning the failed mara pull xD its like this for roughly 75% of all time
Now imagine being that mara... or the chosen few seconds later (BO just gave up :lol: ). The fact this SW is so low RR (and eq too) makes the comparison between rSH and rSW potential even more obvious (more obvious for others - I have both chars I do not need to see this kind of videos). But there are still some biased kids which will never stop complaini... No matter if they have equal or even better classes on their side.

Ads
Naelar

Post#12 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:04 pm

Nishka wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:33 pm They already had disgusting damage, now they also have ranged knockdown so it's pretty much impossible to avoid being oneshot... Most BS class in the game after dps shaman/DPS am.
If you're getting '1 shot' by a rSH, it says much more about you than it does rSH.

kmark101

Post#13 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:08 pm

mSH is more broken now than before, I have experienced first hand several 5k+ burst on my SnB deftard tank.. I mean c'mon.

rSH used to be strong, remained strong, I don't see any notable difference there from the receiving end.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Nishka
Suspended

Post#14 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:24 pm

Naelar wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:04 pm
If you're getting '1 shot' by a rSH, it says much more about you than it does rSH.
I wish I could travel in time to when Guardian WL was a beast and put your quote in my flair.
Destro hypocrites.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Akilinus

Post#15 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:39 pm

Nishka wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:24 pm
Naelar wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:04 pm
I wish I could travel in time to when Guardian WL was a beast and put your quote in my flair.
Destro hypocrites.
You do know that bw has more burst than rsh?
Name of your bw pls
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

NSKaneda

Post#16 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:30 pm

Was the rework worth it? No.
Can I live with it? More or less.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Stinkyweed

Post#17 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:46 pm

I would have preferred minor tweaks to offset the physical damage vs. rising armor values and perhaps a ranged boost for WB play (for Forts and City). But at least its got me playing a little more and working on my invader, warlord, and sov sets.
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Dabbart

Post#18 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:47 pm

The same as always.

I hate Goblins.

The Hate has not been altered.

My WH on Live was created specifically so I could murder the little green bastards.

Now, I play alongside them so that I can better learn their ways and weakness's. Soon their time of Reckoning shall come. And then its Smushed Greenies for breakfast, lunch, and 4th meal. Dinner is RL family time after all....
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
Stinkyweed

Post#19 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:51 pm

Dabbart wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:47 pm The same as always.

I hate Goblins.

The Hate has not been altered.

My WH on Live was created specifically so I could murder the little green bastards.

Now, I play alongside them so that I can better learn their ways and weakness's. Soon their time of Reckoning shall come. And then its Smushed Greenies for breakfast, lunch, and 4th meal. Dinner is RL family time after all....
Yo wtf Dabbart...thats the last time I accept an invite to duo with your chosen. Lol!!!
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Dabbart

Post#20 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:54 pm

Then I shall continue to solo right next to you. Leeched RR is leeched RR after all...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.