Ads

BW damage feels underwhelming

Let's talk about... everything else
Nishka
Suspended

Re: BW damage feels underwhelming

Post#11 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:07 pm

Pkunk wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:04 pm
Nishka wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:23 am doesn't actually do that much damage compared to other classes in the current state of the game.
Yeah BW need dps buff. Indeed. Okay.

I am not sure if this is the finest or worst trolling I have ever seen on these forums.

The thing I wonder most about is why Relife's green beam don't hit harder than my
shaman's because he got magic power maxed and I got almost none and don't even
hit softcap on int. I think he got 300 mp or something.
Can you please quote my comment where I'm saying that BW needs dps buff?
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Ads
JarlBerzirk

Post#12 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:09 pm

Im glad the devs don't take insane troll threads like this seriously. Can we ban this person and be done with it already? Clogging up the forums with constant whining of "HURR DURR DESTRO OP ORDER UNDERPOWERED PLS BUFF" with no actual facts is getting really old...

Pkunk

Post#13 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:11 pm

Outdated compared to what? The classes of this game fills different roles. BW is the most anti-solo class on order. That is NOT its role.
Its not supposed to run alone and it don't have a chance in hell against a dps shaman because they have, if speced for it, one of the
nastiest bursts in the game. It explodes if it get jumped by a WE, the role of the WE is to do just that. The BW owns when playing its role in a wb
and it got lots of damage, heaps of it. I see you nitpicking dps vs damage. It got both.
Last edited by Pkunk on Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#14 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:12 pm

Pkunk wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:11 pm Outdated compared to what? The classes of this game fills different roles. BW is the most anti-solo class on order. That is NOT its role.
Its not supposed to run alone and it don't have a chance in hell against a dps shaman because they have, if speced for it, one of the
nastiest bursts in the game. It explodes if it get jumped by a WE, the role of the WE is to do just that.It owns when playing its role in a wb.
The only role of BW or Sorc in the game is to deal damage. Why would you take a BW/Sorc in a group if other classes can perform that role better while not requiring to babysit them?
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Foltestik

Post#15 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:12 pm

it doesnt matter how many dmg BW fireball do ... you will never use it

BW/Sorc is all about that one rotation and timing your skills and it works pretty well same from live till now and still is good

and that screenshot is best trolling screen of BW autoatack (if its BW)

Noslock

Post#16 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:13 pm

Pretty normal for a bw without 2 heals and a guard to end dead vs a shaman dps.U better find a group or roll am dps

Xergon

Post#17 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:13 pm

Nishka wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:07 pm What I'm saying is that BW damage is outdated and surpassed. While some other classes got buffed to heaven and back, BW and Sorc remained largely the same as they were in 2010.

I don't feel the need to post my damage, because everyone already know how much damage BW does.
1000+ damage is what BW fireball does. It requires 3 seconds to cast. Meanwhile, some shaman routinely deals the same amount of damage with a channel tick.
Yet u refuse to post any context on the fight, nor ur BW gear, spec, renown...

BW damage is totaly fine if used by player who knows what to do and how to play it, hell just watch some of Zarbix stream, hitting easy crits for 2k+...

Now stop trolling and spreading misinformation, cheers.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

JarlBerzirk

Post#18 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:17 pm

Xergon wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:13 pm
Nishka wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:07 pm What I'm saying is that BW damage is outdated and surpassed. While some other classes got buffed to heaven and back, BW and Sorc remained largely the same as they were in 2010.

I don't feel the need to post my damage, because everyone already know how much damage BW does.
1000+ damage is what BW fireball does. It requires 3 seconds to cast. Meanwhile, some shaman routinely deals the same amount of damage with a channel tick.

BW damage is totaly fine if used by player who knows what to do and how to play it, hell just watch some of Zarbix stream, hitting easy crits for 2k+...

+1 Well said

Ads
badoglio

Post#19 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:17 pm

strongest ranged dps aoe > weak

only gifs could help here

Nishka
Suspended

Post#20 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:19 pm

Xergon wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:13 pm

"Everyone I disagree with is a troll". Classic.
Once again I say. I feel no need to post BW damage because everyone already know what BW can and can't do.
Average burst of BW is 5-6k in 3 seconds. From the screen it's obvious that shaman has higher burst that requires no preparation.