Recent Topics

Ads

Game is slowly dying

Let's talk about... everything else
madmalky2014
Suspended

Game is slowly dying

Post#1 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:25 am

The population has dropped quite a bit and the destro to order has reared it ugly head again. In the main some the changes have had a detrimental effect. The move rr and inf reward only to members of the same and not the wb have impacted renown gain and inf gain particularly in t1. Now you struggle to reach 16 rr at lvl 16 and people have reverting to more solo play. Upper it probably will be a benefit to encourage organised play but in t1 organisation just isnt thier 90 percent of the time. I now view t1 as a horrible experience i cant wait to leave at 16. Zones are empty or full of solo this is definetly not healthy these are new upper and by 16 you are kind of sick of how boring it has become.

When you in upper tier you are met and endless destro zerg day out. If you play destro you rarely see a proper battle and rewarded with a microtick which is pretty worthless. As order you are destined to defend smash ram and skirmish in small group. Sorry but this is not rvr fighting for scraps from an empty a complete rework is needed. Or the end is inevitable as the contiues to decline.

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Re: Game is slowly dying

Post#2 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:50 am

Not again...

Nishka
Suspended

Post#3 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:55 am

The game is far from dying, just tomorrow population was over 1k. However I do agree that zergs are out of control in the current state of RoR, largely thanks to removal or nerfing many of anti-zerg features that the game has had.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Elvicof

Post#4 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:02 am

Nishka wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:55 am The game is far from dying, just tomorrow population was over 1k. However I do agree that zergs are out of control in the current state of RoR, largely thanks to removal or nerfing many of anti-zerg features that the game has had.
Could you post tomorrows lotto numbers aswell :D
Moonlapse and VII

Sofong

Post#5 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:07 am

if u only play in peak hours of cos its far from dying, but some ppl like myself can only playe in off hours, can feel game is slowly dying

dwyur

Post#6 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:05 pm

disillusioned with changes, slow decline of the new NA population, WoW:Shadowlands has all lowered the population last few months. No a 'complete rework' (whatever that means- you got any solutions to the poorly defined problems you listed?) is not needed.

5pm-12AM, the times I can play during week, definitely have the lowest population. Adding content, tweaking game/testing changes like hiding SoR, the inevitable leaving WoW because it's ****, etc will bring people back.
Dirkfunk - 82 Runepriest
Dwyur - 81 Sorc | Deloused - 70 DoK | Durtknap- 64 Choppa

nuadarstark

Post#7 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:26 pm

If you played the game for any longer amount of time, you'd know that the pop comes and goes in waves. In summer it was at times very bad, not it's fairly meh but for pretty clear reasons - WoW expansion has just came out (as did Valhalla and as will Cyberpunk) and it's December. I myself have gone from being able to play numerous hours every day to few hours per 2-3 days. Just happens.

Destro to Order numbers have been consistent for over 8 months now, especially in EU afternoons/evenings. Nothing has really changed there.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov

Wushi

Post#8 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:00 pm

I also feel like there's no longterm vision for the game, changes are being done on the fly, without working towards anything, having a longer term plan. The one thing that people were looking forward to a little bit were things like class changes, but as we've seen recently, those have become something to dread instead. So with a lack of vision, lack of the feeling of progression, it doesn't take much to have people looking elsewhere..

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#9 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:03 pm

I suppose I need to add a rule for posting doomer threads.

The game is fine. If you need a break, take a break.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog