Ads

MSH -

Let's talk about... everything else
Foltestik

Re: MSH -

Post#61 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:39 am

Neverever wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:50 am
Foltestik wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:50 am that screenshot is solo kill ofc

but its with pet and pet is perma dead, even in scenario and if you are agains two slayers ...
its same like WL kill pet and no burst
No the screen shot is not solo kill. Pet doesn't count as another player. The screen shot clearly says that the trainer was concurrently attacked by another player. So it's just fake numbers.
was testing it again, and it never write "solo kill" if youo are killing it with pet do it right now like 4x times

if sameone helps you dont get that result chat (tested now)
Grunbag wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:00 am
zulnam wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:45 am The tank pet's not that strong. 1 in 4 hits gets guarded and even with the mitigation, frontline AoE is nothing to joke about for a pet. Without any healing that pet won't last long, and SH is (i think) the only pet system class without a pet heal.

And with the recent changes to SH i don't think you can expect any major changes any time soon; other things are more pressing. It is what it is, and it's only fair SH has a proper wb spec (even if for a range class it's the melee spec).

and i really wish they could be melee and not look **** ugly

Squig pet and WL Pet receive 25% of your heals with a tactic .
thats so shuty tacktick noone will use it (maybee if 50% ) but now ...

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#62 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:47 am

Guess I’m the minority here, but I find that Msh are fine. Strong yes, can play solo, duo, 3 man, 6 man, 12 man, wb all yes. Possible st builds, aoe builds also yes. But I just don’t care about all that. For ME as a mostly solo slayer I rarely fear them. Do I feel I can beat them, nope, I know it will be a fight.. and I love that. Most classes I fight I have a idea if I will win or lose before the fight even happens, except for WE’s ( I have no fear of 99% of them) But Msh I just don’t know, I might do well or I might get my ass kicked and I love it. So for me, as a solo slayer, keep them as they are please.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#63 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:53 am

Foltestik wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:39 am

but its with pet and pet is perma dead, even in scenario and if you are agains two slayers ...
No the screen shot is not solo kill. Pet doesn't count as another player. The screen shot clearly says that the trainer was concurrently attacked by another player. So it's just fake numbers.
was testing it again, and it never write "solo kill" if youo are killing it with pet do it right now like 4x times

zulnam wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:45 am The tank pet's not that strong. 1 in 4 hits gets guarded and even with the mitigation, frontline AoE is nothing to joke about for a pet. Without any healing that pet won't last long, and SH is (i think) the only pet system class without a pet heal.

And with the recent changes to SH i don't think you can expect any major changes any time soon; other things are more pressing. It is what it is, and it's only fair SH has a proper wb spec (even if for a range class it's the melee spec).

and i really wish they could be melee and not look **** ugly

I asked for feedback about this tactic , no one bothered testing it and give a constructed feedback . So for me it’s good as it is and we will be able to look into ABM soon
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Andack

Post#64 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:13 am

Nishka wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:24 pm
JarlBerzirk wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:06 pm Have you ever actually played a mSH? Because i do. As soon as you leave squig armor you are dead. Period. Every time. The notion that mSH has all these tools because they can leave SA and whatnot seems like it works on paper, but in reality it just doesn't.

No, you aren't dead if you have guard and heal. And you do nearly twice as much damage as an average ST BW/Sorc, and much of this damage is aoe. While having shittons of utility. If you DO get into trouble, you have 2 get out of jail buttons.
How is it even fair?
My mSH is always guarded by a tank full sov and 2 healer full sov, i cant live more than 2s outside my squig armor, you are just speaking non sense. And trust me i tried, if you are going out of your squig, you are killing your tank and all healer need to focus on you, but you will just survive 1-2s more, but your healer will be dead and your party too.

You dont play mSH, you are creating a fantazy about something who doesnt exist in reality, you dont seems to understand that melee cant go range or that mSH with pet and without pet is just too different, it's not just "yeah they can aoe and single at the same time", no if you are a pet user, you are useless in AOE, and if you go range, the squig armor is just for running away, you dont have the tactic to maintain a melee fight.

Andack

Post#65 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:18 am

Grunbag wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:53 am

I asked for feedback about this tactic , no one bothered testing it and give a constructed feedback . So for me it’s good as it is and we will be able to look into ABM soon
The tactic is good but you need to make a choice, if you use it, you lose too mutch damage, you cant let go the other tactic, they are just needed to be good in single target with the pet.

Neverever

Post#66 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:38 am

Dude, this is what the system says when you kill the trainer with your pet. It doesn't say solo kill ofc.. but it doesn't also say not a solo kill... Stop trying to fool people.
Last edited by Neverever on Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Foltestik

Post#67 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:39 am

dude dont see your image

Foltestik

Post#68 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:46 am

now i see it, ahh you was true sameone must hit them too, when i dont see him

this is solo, maybee can push it little more, but i dont optimalize to much rotation

Ads
Neverever

Post#69 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:52 am

Foltestik wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:46 am now i see it, ahh you was true sameone must hit them too, when i dont see him

this is solo, maybee can push it little more, but i dont optimalize to much rotation
Yes, so in order to get not a solo kill someone mush have contributed. It seems on the second dummy you have used moral 1 and squig frenzy and the maximum you got was 7k with moral.. and I bet you are in BIS gear right?

Foltestik

Post#70 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:56 am

its with M1 and SF but not optimal rotation, i believe i can go to 8k burst (but thats about lucky crits). not absolutly bis miss same part of sov

that first atempt was without pet just to check what it will write