Recent Topics

Ads

stupid drunks...

Let's talk about... everything else
MightyPhred

stupid drunks...

Post#1 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:05 pm

i just noticed something...why did the dwarves build a keep with the fortifications on the *inside*? lol
https://imgur.com/a/R7UyorQ

Ads
Xergon

Re: stupid drunks...

Post#2 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:20 pm

actually true
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Sulorie

Post#3 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:28 am

MightyPhred wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:05 pm i just noticed something...why did the dwarves build a keep with the fortifications on the *inside*? lol
https://imgur.com/a/R7UyorQ
You found the reason why Order loses their keeps in order for fort siege to happen. Luckily, the forts are build much more defendable. :lol:
Last edited by Sulorie on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dying is no option.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#4 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:40 am

The walls aren't protecting us from you. They are protecting you from us
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Keula

Post#5 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:11 am

Only explanation that I have Is that this section is(maybe?) where the the bugged ramp on that keep walls was fixed.
Alteredheal 85 DOK
Azerrad 79 Sorc
Lumoojatar 70 AM

hammerhead

Post#6 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:06 am

There was a shortage of workers since everyone went to the front. That's why we hired orc contractors. For the first and last time.
(\|)o0(|/)

MightyPhred

Post#7 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:49 am

Keula wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:11 am Only explanation that I have Is that this section is(maybe?) where the the bugged ramp on that keep walls was fixed.
nope, its the end wall segment around the south postern gate

hammerhead

Post#8 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:58 am

It can be clearly seen that the walls are made of separate modules. This particular segment of the wall is simply rotated 180 degrees. Most likely this is a human error. As far as I know, after the game level is created, it needs a preprocess for the game, which, due to the complexity, can take a lot of time. And if all the game levels are still folded into one packed format, then no one wanted to bother at all, because this does not affect anything, unlike elven stairs.
(\|)o0(|/)

Ads
MaxHayman
Management

Post#9 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:20 am

Their true enemy was themselves all along.
Max Hayman

MightyPhred

Post#10 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:31 pm

hammerhead wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:58 am It can be clearly seen that the walls are made of separate modules. This particular segment of the wall is simply rotated 180 degrees. Most likely this is a human error. As far as I know, after the game level is created, it needs a preprocess for the game, which, due to the complexity, can take a lot of time. And if all the game levels are still folded into one packed format, then no one wanted to bother at all, because this does not affect anything, unlike elven stairs.
way to take the fun out of it, your first answer was better, lol
Last edited by MightyPhred on Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.