Recent Topics

Ads

Scenarios misery

Let's talk about... everything else
blondgelockt
Suspended

Re: Scenarios misery

Post#21 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:17 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:17 pm Didn't we just have this thread yesterday?
Subjectively every week at least. Maybe that should tell you something. Hint, hint.

Ads
CountTalabecland

Post#22 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:24 pm

mathousalix6 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:14 pm
Akilinus wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:21 pm Just stop pugging then.
If there was more premades you would have more premade vs premade.
How can I stop puggin as a SW or an Engi or a Magus or even an AM?? No one is accepting these classes in their groups because they are useless against an organized sov blob of choppas,marauders,doks and tanks.

Pugging for some classes is NEEDED. So my only option is to waste hours and hours for getting some emblems by only losing or select the pug scenario and wait for long queue times and play over and over the same thing.
Reroll a Wl or Slayer if you want to dps, WL more so if you want to solo DPS. Or play WP or Knight and you’ll be wanted in all grps. SM, IB, and RP are also near meta.

Warrior Priest might be the all around easiest Pug class since your heals and tankiness bring a lot of value to any group. Trying to make it alone in this game as an RDPS is about as fun as sticking your **** in an electrical outlet.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#23 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:28 pm

blondgelockt wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:17 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:17 pm Didn't we just have this thread yesterday?
Maybe that should tell you something. Hint, hint.
If only.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

offlinemodus

Post#24 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:29 pm

blondgelockt wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:17 pm
Subjectively every week at least. Maybe that should tell you something. Hint, hint.
As if this "weekly" threads change anything, sadly.

blondgelockt
Suspended

Post#25 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:47 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:24 pm Reroll a Wl or Slayer if you want to dps, WL more so if you want to solo DPS. Or play WP or Knight and you’ll be wanted in all grps. SM, IB, and RP are also near meta.

Warrior Priest might be the all around easiest Pug class since your heals and tankiness bring a lot of value to any group. Trying to make it alone in this game as an RDPS is about as fun as sticking your **** in an electrical outlet.
Yeah man, just stop playing if you're not playing the very narrow order meta. That's the solution for this game.

Some of you people... seriously. Unfortunately, the people in charge obviously really see it this way.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#26 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:47 pm

I guess people just don't pay attention to the forums or search before they post. Oh well, no big deal. Casual pug play to the pug scenario, we made it special because of feedback like this. I really don't understand the insinuation that we don't do anything about it, it's already been done. If you want more complex content, prepare for it appropriately.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

blondgelockt
Suspended

Post#27 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:02 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:47 pm I guess people just don't pay attention to the forums or search before they post. Oh well, no big deal. Casual pug play to the pug scenario, we made it special because of feedback like this. I really don't understand the insinuation that we don't do anything about it, it's already been done. If you want more complex content, prepare for it appropriately.
The problem is that the pug-only scenarios are easy to rig in your favor. I don't want to explain how (because a GM told me not to ingame), but it's obvious that premades are also using the pug sc for easy endorphine kicks - always the same groups of guys with psychic-level understanding between each other. This has been going on for ages now too.

No idea how to fix it, though, I'm not a programmer.

Akilinus

Post#28 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:24 pm

How can I stop puggin as a SW or an Engi or a Magus or even an AM?? No one is accepting these classes in their groups because they are useless against an organized sov blob of choppas,marauders,doks and tanks.

Pugging for some classes is NEEDED. So my only option is to waste hours and hours for getting some emblems by only losing or select the pug scenario and wait for long queue times and play over and over the same thing.
Make your own groups then.
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Ads
Nishka
Suspended

Post#29 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:55 pm

Akilinus wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:24 pm

Make your own groups then.
MAkE YoR OwN GRoUps

And how exactly will your rag tag band of strangers in ruin gear will help you against premades in sovereign, some of whom play together for years?
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Twyxx

Post#30 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:57 pm

Hardkoar wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:25 pm
Twyxx wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:44 pm Us filthy filthy premade players need apothecary supplies and acclaim potions too 💖💖 xoxo
You can get them while fighting other filthy premades. If you can win any, that is.
Aren’t y’all the ones concerned about winning? 🤔🤔 but on a different note the que times are already **** as it is, adding another pug sc on top of the one that’s already there is gonna make que times annoying. Secondly, why would we try to incentivize not grouping up and trying to get better at the game?