Recent Topics

Ads

SoR change

Let's talk about... everything else
blondgelockt
Suspended

Re: SoR change

Post#101 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:34 am

TreefAM wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:30 am Some order players who actually play the game for the fun of RvR ARE making warbands and finding fights, it's just the rest of you zerglings that just want a fast def when you see numbers that suffer.
Why would not seeing the numbers stop order leaders from making their warbands, please explain because it's really hard to understand the pug tears behind this.
This is all blah-blah and you're very obviously not playing order often outside ivory tower premades. Also, shut your pie hole with all this toxic "oh you're all just casuals" and "your tears and whine nourish and feed me" etc. b*llsh*t. Unless you want an even sharper tone in this community for some reason, it doesn't help anyone.

Explanation for the dummies:
The missing numbers mean missing intel.
And without intel, there is NO WAY that order has the manpower to just blindly rush into a map and make it work by brute force like destro does. That is the the crux of this game - the bigger realm has all the bonuses, the weaker realm will always be hurt hard by any of these supposed "real hardcore gamer" changes. And it was always like that and will not change and somehow, nobody in charge really cares. Order is massively demoralized from all the inexplicable changes over the last years that somehow almost always favored Destruction, there, I said it, we all know it.

Player numbers are already going down a lot and it will get worse. Just as the "naysayers" were right about Des moral advantage in cities, we will also be right about this one.

Ads
Orgruk

Post#102 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:11 am

blondgelockt wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:34 am Order is massively demoralized from all the inexplicable changes over the last years that somehow almost always favored Destruction
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance

Lithenir

Post#103 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:27 am

blondgelockt wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:34 am
TreefAM wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:30 am Some order players who actually play the game for the fun of RvR ARE making warbands and finding fights, it's just the rest of you zerglings that just want a fast def when you see numbers that suffer.
Why would not seeing the numbers stop order leaders from making their warbands, please explain because it's really hard to understand the pug tears behind this.
This is all blah-blah and you're very obviously not playing order often outside ivory tower premades. Also, shut your pie hole with all this toxic "oh you're all just casuals" and "your tears and whine nourish and feed me" etc. b*llsh*t. Unless you want an even sharper tone in this community for some reason, it doesn't help anyone.

And without intel, there is NO WAY that order has the manpower to just blindly rush into a map and make it work by brute force like destro does. That is the the crux of this game - the bigger realm has all the bonuses, the weaker realm will always be hurt hard by any of these supposed "real hardcore gamer" changes. And it was always like that and will not change and somehow, nobody in charge really cares. Order is massively demoralized from all the inexplicable changes over the last years that somehow almost always favored Destruction, there, I said it, we all know it.

Player numbers are already going down a lot and it will get worse. Just as the "naysayers" were right about Des moral advantage in cities, we will also be right about this one.
Ever thought about getting your intel from the /t4 channel? Because that's why these tier-channel were made in the original game. To communicate with your realm about the t4 campaign. Maybe try use it for that instead for the usual whine that goes on in this channel?
And since you are so smart about dropping player numbers you might have noticed that player numbers were going down the day Shadowlands came out for WoW a few days ago and even a few days before this patch?

Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#104 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:38 pm

You obviously don't care, but this pretty much sums up the state of the realm outside of prime time.
And I know a buttload of random excuses will follow, ''where's proof'' is what the NPC's have on repeat.

GimmiMoar

Post#105 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:47 pm

blondgelockt wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:34 am

I cant love this post enough. Thank you!

Lithenir

Post#106 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:58 pm

Hardkoar wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:38 pm You obviously don't care, but this pretty much sums up the state of the realm outside of prime time.
And I know a buttload of random excuses will follow, ''where's proof'' is what the NPC's have on repeat.
I saw that too.... I also saw that order started a siege in Avelorn right after you made that screenshot. Don't try to fool everyone by cherry picking

blondgelockt
Suspended

Post#107 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:04 pm

Lithenir wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:27 am Ever thought about getting your intel from the /t4 channel? Because that's why these tier-channel were made in the original game. To communicate with your realm about the t4 campaign. Maybe try use it for that instead for the usual whine that goes on in this channel?
And since you are so smart about dropping player numbers you might have noticed that player numbers were going down the day Shadowlands came out for WoW a few days ago and even a few days before this patch?
Wow, your a genius. Asking in T4, why didn't I think of that. Oh wait, that wouldn't solve the problem at all and in fact will mostly give back a "don't bother right now" answer. If there's an answer at all, ofc. Hm, sorry, seems like you're not a genius, just someone who doesn't know what he's talking about.
Also, I played on live (tyvm) and while live was also destro-dominated, it was never as bad as this server.
And finally: Man, we're not even hitting 800 players anymore on a Sunday afternoon in EU. And when numbers were still visible in SoR, everyone could see that only a fraction of that even enters RvR anymore. So, on what level of self-deception are you right now? MAybe you want to blame it on all the bugs the latest patch created? At least that would make a bit of sense.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#108 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:09 pm

If players get this emotional over one small change in an addon, wonder how they will react if Nerfedbutton get gutted
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Ads
Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#109 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:12 pm

Cherry picking? Lmao dude, i just logged in and asked where was order. I got that reply, it's amusing how blind folded your opinion and bias is.

I can't deal with this level of blind bias, here's your ''OMG ORDER BE SIEGING AVELORN'' bs.

You are the only one trying to fool people with your BS. There's really no point talking to you any further, you are as blind as it gets. I'm done.
Enjoy your Avelorn Keep defence, because that's where you are going.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#110 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:15 pm

The population tracker in SoR was originally design for staff memmbers to monitor the flow in different zones and not for the "normal players"
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza