Recent Topics

Ads

Warhammer of the Subjugator

Let's talk about... everything else
waerter

Warhammer of the Subjugator

Post#1 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:42 am

Hi,

i have a question. Ist ther really a warhammer of the Subjugator?
Im playing my Ironbreaker for some time now. Im RR 69 and have almost completed my Invader set. In the time im roaming in T4 ive got ca 30 Bags eligible for Subjogator Items. (purple and Golden) But in not one ive found the Warhammer of the Subjugator.
Ive buyed the warhammer of doomsday instead but I need the warhammer for the big fortess Axe.
So is my luck only bad or should I create a Bug Report for this?
Has anyone fond a Warhammer of the subjugator in his bags in the last time?
Thanks
Randra

Ads
Haskr

Re: Warhammer of the Subjugator

Post#2 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:43 am

the item database says it exists :D :)
[Warhammer of the Subjugator]
maybe just bad luck :cry: :(

Korhill

Post#3 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:19 pm

Must be really very bad luck. I got it for my IB for 2 months or so. I keep my fingers crossed for your next bag for the Hammer.

DirkDaring

Post#4 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:50 pm

unless it has changed, it doesn't matter if you get the Warhammer in a bag or not, you can take any Subjugator cloak, or 1H hammer of the Subjugator that you have not equipped, and take it to the Blowhole tavern by the docks in Altdorf, and exchange it for a 2h Warhammer of the sub.

waerter

Post#5 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:45 pm

Unfortunately is the not true. The weapon one can get from the Blowhole are all "of the Smuggler" . This means you can`t upgrade them to the Fortess Weapons. Like I said I already have one Warhammer of Dommsday which has similar Stats, but he ist also not eligible for upgrade.
This means if i want to have the big Fortess Axe I need the Warhammer of the subjugator first.

DirkDaring

Post#6 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:00 pm

waerter wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:45 pm Unfortunately is the not true. The weapon one can get from the Blowhole are all "of the Smuggler" . This means you can`t upgrade them to the Fortess Weapons. Like I said I already have one Warhammer of Dommsday which has similar Stats, but he ist also not eligible for upgrade.
This means if i want to have the big Fortess Axe I need the Warhammer of the subjugator first.
Yep sorry you are right, its been a couple years that i turned in the weapons, i forgot they are smuggler , ohwell , you can always go for the weapon from Bastion Stairs, i read they lowered the amount of runs to get the different rewards,