Recent Topics

Ads

Melee SH is bonkers

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

paperclipdog
Posts: 26

Re: Melee SH is bonkers

Post#31 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:26 pm

uhm wat?

I've never seen a MSH come even remotely close to sorc/magus dmg in somewhat evenly fought cities.

Ads
mogt
Posts: 381

Re: Melee SH is bonkers

Post#32 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:27 pm

guys, why all look at the damge numbers, that is just a little thing, the damge say nothing about how good or how weak a group is.

as example, you can do 1 million damage point, if the group lose, then it is a lose. the tactic and teamplay are important and not just the damage numbers.

User avatar
normanis
Posts: 644
Contact:

Re: Melee SH is bonkers

Post#33 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:34 pm

mogt wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:27 pm
guys, why all look at the damge numbers, that is just a little thing, the damge say nothing about how good or how weak a group is.

as example, you can do 1 million damage point, if the group lose, then it is a lose. the tactic and teamplay are important and not just the damage numbers.
finally some smart words in all recent forum wars.

User avatar
Nishka
Posts: 1036

Re: Melee SH is bonkers

Post#34 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:37 pm

emiliorv wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:01 pm
yes...lets take (AGAIN) a PUG VS PREMADE city instance as a "balance" argument...how funny the tipical order-forum-warriors just jumped to claim how OP is the mSH...

Lets not talk about how aoe BW is overperforming, said for experienced BW players...noo BW is balanced...a mSH doing pewpew aoe to puggers (+ battelfield objetives) are op...
How much utility does BW have?
Image
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

User avatar
Brutinho
Posts: 129

Re: Melee SH is bonkers

Post#35 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:41 pm

Nishka wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:37 pm
emiliorv wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:01 pm
yes...lets take (AGAIN) a PUG VS PREMADE city instance as a "balance" argument...how funny the tipical order-forum-warriors just jumped to claim how OP is the mSH...

Lets not talk about how aoe BW is overperforming, said for experienced BW players...noo BW is balanced...a mSH doing pewpew aoe to puggers (+ battelfield objetives) are op...
How much utility does BW have?
A lot :v
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SQ] Gittens RR8X
[WE] Flaquita RR6X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR6X

User avatar
normanis
Posts: 644
Contact:

Re: Melee SH is bonkers

Post#36 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:41 pm

Image

M0rw47h
Posts: 682

Re: Melee SH is bonkers

Post#37 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:58 pm

Gurf wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:59 am
MSH damage is definitely over tuned considering the amount of utility and tools it has, it shouldn't be doing damage close to a Choppa/Sorc/ Slayer/BW because it doesn't have the risk mechanic, rather has the opposite defence mechanic and survivability tools. It may get a bit of a "rework" with the upcoming SH changes I assume.
If by amount of utility you mean Shattered Limbs mirror, what you will say about Slayers damage :?:
Fact you say mSH has no "risk mechanic" comparing to Slayer is kinda funny, as 5s AoE detaunt on 10s CD and godlike M1 gives way more survivability in proper group than what mSH has to offer in build that does any reasonable dmg.

emiliorv
Posts: 842

Re: Melee SH is bonkers

Post#38 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:03 pm

M0rw47h wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:58 pm
Gurf wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:59 am
MSH damage is definitely over tuned considering the amount of utility and tools it has, it shouldn't be doing damage close to a Choppa/Sorc/ Slayer/BW because it doesn't have the risk mechanic, rather has the opposite defence mechanic and survivability tools. It may get a bit of a "rework" with the upcoming SH changes I assume.
If by amount of utility you mean Shattered Limbs mirror, what you will say about Slayers damage :?:
Salyers dmg is fine and rampage is working as intended....didnt you listen the Q&A?? LMAO
teiloh wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:52 pm
Rampage is overrated, RUN AWAY! was hands down the best tactic in the game.

Ads
emiliorv
Posts: 842

Re: Melee SH is bonkers

Post#39 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:08 pm

Nishka wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:37 pm
emiliorv wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:01 pm
yes...lets take (AGAIN) a PUG VS PREMADE city instance as a "balance" argument...how funny the tipical order-forum-warriors just jumped to claim how OP is the mSH...

Lets not talk about how aoe BW is overperforming, said for experienced BW players...noo BW is balanced...a mSH doing pewpew aoe to puggers (+ battelfield objetives) are op...
How much utility does BW have?
Being the BEST RDPS in game??
teiloh wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:52 pm
Rampage is overrated, RUN AWAY! was hands down the best tactic in the game.

User avatar
Gurf
Posts: 478

Re: Melee SH is bonkers

Post#40 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:09 pm

M0rw47h wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:58 pm
Gurf wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:59 am
MSH damage is definitely over tuned considering the amount of utility and tools it has, it shouldn't be doing damage close to a Choppa/Sorc/ Slayer/BW because it doesn't have the risk mechanic, rather has the opposite defence mechanic and survivability tools. It may get a bit of a "rework" with the upcoming SH changes I assume.
If by amount of utility you mean Shattered Limbs mirror, what you will say about Slayers damage :?:
I think its stupid that BW gets a ranged knockdown, as big damage classes should rely on others for their CC. But lets take a look at what utility the SH has, so they have a Pounce, aoe knockback, knockdown, 2 speed increase, aoe cooldown increaser, disarm, interrupt, silence, escape tool with Kaboom. While they can't use it all in all builds they basically have access to every single utility in one class :lol: And they also do top damage :lol:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arixe, Athelred, Bing [Bot], Flet, Google [Bot] and 62 guests