Recent Topics

Ads

Apothecary help

Let's talk about... everything else
aquilla1967

Apothecary help

Post#1 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:31 am

I have reached lvl 35 and can not progress. I have gone through 100s of cycles with lvl 1 mats with no luck. I have lvl 25 mats but no lvl 25 vials. Are there lvl 25 containers? If so where can I aquire them
cause the auction house has none. Yes I have searched the forum for an answer. The guides I have found do not mention lvl 25 vials and lvl 1 vials do not work with lvl 25 mats. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Ads
Goryak

Re: Apothecary help

Post#2 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:14 am

aquilla1967 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:31 am lvl 1 vials do not work with lvl 25 mats.

They do work.

If by not working you mean that the recipe is failing and thus you are not getting a level up then you just have to tweak it until it does work. To level apo you just need container + main ingredient + stabilizers (no need for extenders/crit chance/multipliers) because the final outcome (potion) doesn't matter as long as the recipe is a success and you get that level up.

I imagine that you might be failing because you are using level 1 stabilizers from the vendor? They only carry you so far so at some point you need to use higher level stabilizers in order for the recipe to succeed and for you to get that level up.

Cultivation will help you get those higher level stabilizers (Goldweed) or you can simply convert some of your r25 main ingredients to seeds and you will get Resins (aka stabilizers) of that same level.

There are no r25 vials.
NUMBER 1 SHR :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock:O :shock: O :shock: MIES CONSUMER!!!
RESPONSIBLY

aquilla1967

Post#3 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:27 am

Thanks for your reply. I'm using lvl 25 Slimy Arboreal Resin purchased from the AH. I've tried a lot of main ingredients with it. I'll see if I can get some other stabilizers.

aquilla1967

Post#4 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:36 am

Solved. I put stabilizers in 2 slots and that worked. Thank you Goryak.

GrimgorkEisenpelz

Post#5 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:11 pm

Also, if you don't have them yet, get yourself the addons CraftValueTip and Motion.
Then you will be able to see the +stabilty and +power of ingredients in the tooltip and also have a better UI for your crafting (including a way to store recipes).
--- Sollomir, RP --- Pulledborc, BW --- Lottomir, IB --- Twegg, ENG
--- Qaffir, SL --- Icke, KotBS --- Qivu, SM --- Qaffur, WP