Recent Topics

Ads

What is the max RR in ROR?

Let's talk about... everything else
Darks63

Re: What is the max RR in ROR?

Post#11 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:57 pm

One thing to note that i didnt really see mentioned is that you get no points after 80 and that is all and no hidden levels either. After 80 you gain access to cosmetic stuff only.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Ads
zij83

Post#12 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:04 pm

brocel wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:27 pm Oh, this is great news. I'm sold then!
I'm actually almost shedding a tear realizing I will be able to revive the glory of Gogzil the Squig Herder. I used to roam joining warbands on the go back in the day, but now I'd very much like to play with a team. As I haven't found any guild section in the forum, if anyone reads this, know that a dedicated squig herder is on the rise and ready to join a clan of enthusiasts.
Were you mSH or rSH? The devs have said they are actively working on a re-work for rSH, so just keep in mind to check patch notes if you go that route so you will know what to look for when the changes get applied. I'm anxiously awaiting the rework as my personal feelings are that mSH are in a good place right now, but rSH need a bit of love.

brocel

Post#13 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:05 pm

rSH all the way. Okay good to hear, in my memories the SH was already needing some love in Live, good to know they're working on it. From my readings in the forum, it seems like it still has more love than it did in Live though, where I gathered that the rSH would have a hard time trying to join optimized warbands

Noslock

Post#14 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:42 pm

brocel wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:05 pm rSH all the way. Okay good to hear, in my memories the SH was already needing some love in Live, good to know they're working on it. From my readings in the forum, it seems like it still has more love than it did in Live though, where I gathered that the rSH would have a hard time trying to join optimized warbands
Having a rework most of the times is not a good thing...time will tell

Panodil

Post#15 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:19 pm

VindicoAtrum wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:15 pm
brocel wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:11 am
So, obviously, my question is: is the max rr 100 as well in RoR? And if so, do you gain it at the same rate than in Live? How many hours would it take to achieve a lvl/stuff that puts you on pair with most people in T4?

Thank you
There's no gear past mid 70s (Sovereign). You can have Conqueror (entry-level cr40 gear) very quickly. Vanquisher (next set up) doesn't take that long either, you get free pieces from gold bags (which you're guaranteed to get eventually).

That's not to say there isn't a gear 'issue'. Sovereign-geared warbands steamroll others like a train going over a mouse.
Might be because the sov geared warbands are most time guild ones that are all on comms and played togheter for a few years.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage