Recent Topics

Ads

Steam Tanks in Eataine

Let's talk about... everything else
Minors

Steam Tanks in Eataine

Post#1 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:18 am

I don't remember if the Steam Tanks even moved in "live". I was in Eataine a few weeks ago and a couple of WE's angered 2 of the steam tanks near Chillwind Manor. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Seeing a Steam Tank come to life and move was Epic. If it was the DEV's here you guys are amazing, I am older and don't remeber them ever doing anything. :D

Ads
Skullgrin

Re: Steam Tanks in Eataine

Post#2 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:35 pm

I seem to remember that there was some sort NPC battle there on live, where the steam tank column was being ambushed. I just figured that it was one of those things that would eventually be fixed along with patrolling NPC's and mobs that used to wander in specified areas. Who knows, maybe it's being worked on even now.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Xergon

Post#3 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:09 pm

They are part of PQ or at least they have been on live.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Minors

Post#4 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:54 am

Cool I didn't know that, never really did any PQ's in Eataine during Live. Do you remember if they would actually chase people? I tried helping an AM in PVE right next to Chillwind Manor BO in PVE. and one or 2 WE's turned into five and someone tapped a Steam Tank and it started moving chasing the WE. It was so unexpected like someone was driving it. Unfortunately the Steam Tank was no match for a WE which was even more funny, and the main gunl shot out little rifle bullets, but it was one of those moments I will never forget.

Kinda like the Bone Giant PQ in LoTD when everyone in the PQ gets bounced 40=50 feet straight up. I tend to die laughing at stuff like that.