Recent Topics

Ads

WH and WE (Discussion)

Let's talk about... everything else
siglade

Re: WH and WE (Discussion)

Post#111 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:49 pm

Zxul wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:17 pm 1. On what exactly? Lvl 16 bw doesn't counts. Neither is dmg near wc.
2. 35% on disrupt, on a class which can (and should) change tactics per target you open on. And I have won fights (vs say dps wp) with m1 7 sec parry buff, if you can't win a fight by using a total of 12 sec parry just reroll.
3. I understand, that you don't know how to play or to spec your wh. What I don't understand is why I should consider it my problem.
Comparing a niche spec which work for organized duel and again won't work against any competent player and something that work no matter your spec, in side note i won against melee without moral or rb. Fact is more diversity give more enjoyable fight, fighting the same spec over and over, playing the same spec/setup over and over because too many tactic/ability are dead or simply because it doesn't fit the current meta.. All class have dead button/tactic that we don't even bother to put in bar. What's wrong to make them usefull (not OP)?

3k+ was on medium armor vanq which was the best gear at that time. Now i bet we can pull off 4k+ :D

So idk i talk about WH-WE, not really about a niche spec that is not even good unlike many think it is..
bachata, excommunicate abuser

Ads
Zxul

Post#112 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:56 pm

siglade wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:49 pm
Zxul wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:17 pm 1. On what exactly? Lvl 16 bw doesn't counts. Neither is dmg near wc.
2. 35% on disrupt, on a class which can (and should) change tactics per target you open on. And I have won fights (vs say dps wp) with m1 7 sec parry buff, if you can't win a fight by using a total of 12 sec parry just reroll.
3. I understand, that you don't know how to play or to spec your wh. What I don't understand is why I should consider it my problem.
Comparing a niche spec which work for organized duel and again won't work against any competent player and something that work no matter your spec, in side note i won against melee without moral or rb. Fact is more diversity give more enjoyable fight, fighting the same spec over and over, playing the same spec/setup over and over because too many tactic/ability are dead or simply because it doesn't fit the current meta.. All class have dead button/tactic that we don't even bother to put in bar. What's wrong to make them usefull (not OP)?
What I'm not getting is what are you trying to say in this wall of text.
siglade wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:49 pm3k+ was on medium armor vanq which was the best gear at that time. Now i bet we can pull off 4k+ :D
I do really wonder just who are you targeting. Can bring my WE (light armor, no armor tali, currently mix of domi/sent/bl) to arena, and see if you manage to get any crit past even 2 k.
siglade wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:49 pmSo idk i talk about WH-WE, not really about a niche spec that is not even good unlike many think it is..
Still not sure just what are you trying to say.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

siglade

Post#113 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:24 pm

35% disrupt work only if coupled with shroud of magnus which have to be be specced in and that's a niche spec which is clearly not good as many think it is. But if you use vindication on every caster without SoM, well have a good day :'D

Just use puncture, if you can't achieve 2k with that you have a prob and there is no niche spec to use it, it's core. BaL is OP ? it's what 1k per second if all tic crit? Puncture require 2 crit but it's instant and do big damage, i killed under 3 sec many WL bis gear during the era of the OP guardian with a simple tob/flank/masterfull treachery (which can be replaced by frenzied mayhem if you don't want to spec into MT). Atm i play WH, killing a mara sov under 3sec... :D :D

WE complaining on WH damage give me a smile, WE in term of raw power is the best melee on des while WH is 4th on order side (idk about WP, quite rare).

Zxul

Post#114 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:33 pm

siglade wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:24 pm 35% disrupt work only if coupled with shroud of magnus which have to be be specced in and that's a niche spec which is clearly not good as many think it is. But if you use vindication on every caster without SoM, well have a good day :'D
Lets me give you one example of use of Vindication which doesn't requires SoM. Use it in sc with some maguses/sorc spamming aoe, and enjoy free +35% dmg. Like I said, its all about knowing how to play and how to spec the class, read some guides on forums and you won't be making those posts.
siglade wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:24 pmJust use puncture, if you can't achieve 2k with that you have a prob and there is no niche spec to use it, it's core. BaL is OP ? it's what 1k per second if all tic crit? Puncture require 2 crit but it's instant and do big damage, i killed under 3 sec many WL bis gear during the era of the OP guardian with a simple tob/flank/masterfull treachery (which can be replaced by frenzied mayhem if you don't want to spec into MT). Atm i play WH, killing a mara sov under 3sec... :D :D
Like I said, I can get my WE to arena, and see if you manage any 2 k crits.
siglade wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:24 pmWE complaining on WH damage give me a smile, WE in term of raw power is the best melee on des while WH is 4th on order side (idk about WP, quite rare).
How is saying that you are pulling things out of your ass, is complaining about WH dmg? But its nice that your 4 k crits already went down to 2 k, lets chat a little more and see if we manage to get it under 1 k.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

siglade

Post#115 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:53 pm

Lets me give you one example of use of Vindication which doesn't requires SoM. Use it in sc with some maguses/sorc spamming aoe, and enjoy free +35% dmg. Like I said, its all about knowing how to play and how to spec the class, read some guides on forums and you won't be making those posts.
If u say city, okay maybe with HTL u can have a nice uptime if you stay in aoe but sc really ?
I don't even need to do that, even you can do it. 2k is low

How is saying that you are pulling things out of your ass, is complaining about WH dmg? But its nice that your 4 k crits already went down to 2 k, lets chat a little more and see if we manage to get it under 1 k.
I never down 4k to 2k, that yourself. Sorry you didn't know Puncture hit two time..

Damn it's too old, kd over 2k, puncture 2k1 with only 1 crit. 3 year ago :lol: After onslaught was out, puncture started to hit 1k7 crit which if double crit end at 3k+ no ? Now with sov/bloodlord/onslaught u can pull off bigger and break 4k with one button.
Spoiler:

Zxul

Post#116 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:04 pm

siglade wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:53 pm
If u say city, okay maybe with HTL u can have a nice uptime if you stay in aoe but sc really ?
Really, renown disrupt is enough to have it proccing from magus aoe spam.
I don't even need to do that, even you can do it. 2k is low
And I'm still waiting for you to stop spamming, and start doing. My WE is logged in- get to arena, and show me those 4 k crits you are saying you can pull. Show me 2 k crits for that matter.

I never down 4k to 2k, that yourself. Sorry you didn't know Puncture hit two time..

Damn it's too old, kd over 2k, puncture 2k1 with only 1 crit. 3 year ago :lol: After onslaught was out, puncture started to hit 1k7 crit which if double crit end at 3k+ no ? Now with sov/bloodlord/onslaught u can pull off bigger and break 4k with one button.
Spoiler:
Stop hitting raging choppas for testing. Still waiting for you to get to arena, and do a 2 k total dmg Puncture on my WE.

Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#117 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:12 pm

The choppa you are hitting on is not even RR50 which can be seen from his Strong 'Un title which is from rr40/49 bracket, probably a fresh toon with no gear and even then your dmg is trash. You have no idea of what siglade is talking about as you have no idea what it means to be full sove and get 2k crits from BAL ticks.

Just stop dude before you dig a deeper hole.

siglade

Post#118 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:52 pm

Hardkoar wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:12 pm The choppa you are hitting on is not even RR50 which can be seen from his Strong 'Un title which is from rr40/49 bracket, probably a fresh toon with no gear and even then your dmg is trash. You have no idea of what siglade is talking about as you have no idea what it means to be full sove and get 2k crits from BAL ticks.

3 year ago, conq was endgear at that time. 2k crit from bal, every 3sec that hit hard but well still 1k per sec assuming full crit. Still i said now u can pull bigger number with all new endgear which is true because for you that damage is trash, i will be happy to do that with my WH full sov 2k+ kd, 3k+ EW/BaL :lol:

Ads
Zxul

Post#119 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:56 pm

Hardkoar wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:12 pm The choppa you are hitting on is not even RR50 which can be seen from his Strong 'Un title which is from rr40/49 bracket, probably a fresh toon with no gear and even then your dmg is trash. You have no idea of what siglade is talking about as you have no idea what it means to be full sove and get 2k crits from BAL ticks.

Who of us are you talking to lol?

Rekkerr

Re: WH vs WE (Discussion)

Post#120 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:18 pm

Sarnai wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:40 pm Xergon pretty much sums it up. Strange how so many see these two classes in some kind of isolated bubble, like they're 'meant' to fight each other and so much gravity is given to which class would beat the other. Get out there and farm sorcs, engis, choppas, ect... not each other.

Especially since the change to DA/AE making it undefendable makes most WE v WH matchups end before they even start.
The Witch Hunter by definition hunts Witches