Recent Topics

Ads

RSH Underperforming

Let's talk about... everything else
Zadorck

RSH Underperforming

Post#1 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:16 pm

It has been a while now since the SW got buffed, and i believe that many players noticed it.

I knows that we've been told that Rsh buff/rework will comes after, i have also no doubt that the dev team is working on it and doing their best
Even thought we knows that: Melee sh is pretty decent, pets got buffed, the Rsh dmg difference is clearly huge compared to the Rsw atm, and surely that is why almost nobody is playing it.

Today i've been again surprised from the dmg output of a rr58 SW, with 2x devast 2x anni 2x conq / subj weaps, dealing 10797 dmg in 4 sec to my Rsh with 0% chance to be crit.
I've got many alts, but whenever i try to play my rsh i get fast dissapointed and bored to sadly stop playing it, mine is rr50+ with conq/beast, i realize it's not a lot, but i bet i don't do as much in this time frame.

I do not want to make any drama out of it, that's why i've hidden the player's name, but still got the original screenshot for those not believing me.

I just wanted to share the evidence, thougths ?

https://prnt.sc/v79lyc
Last edited by Zadorck on Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Ugle

Re: RSH Underperforming

Post#2 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:42 pm

Don't let him stack dots on you, detaunt, use los, get out of his range, disarm, debuff his range, wait till he has spent his VoN, send your pet on him, you have so many tools to engage the one trick pony. With a minimum of spatial awareness you get a long way.
inactive

wpc56
Suspended

Post#3 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:01 pm

It's learn to play issue, if you are not aware and get 3x broad arrow, then it's your fault or your healing not removing it.

You should easily win 1v1, you have pet and pet disarm. Your pet will keep killing SW while you are behind a los.

Zadorck

Post#4 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:04 pm

Ugle wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:42 pm Don't let him stack dots on you, detaunt, use los, get out of his range, disarm, debuff his range, wait till he has spent his VoN, send your pet on him, you have so many tools to engage the one trick pony. With a minimum of spatial awareness you get a long way.
I am not pointing out the gameplay / how to counter vs sw
I'm pointing out the dmg difference between those mirrors class, thank you tho :)

Zadorck

Post#5 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:11 pm

wpc56 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:01 pm It's learn to play issue, if you are not aware and get 3x broad arrow, then it's your fault or your healing not removing it.

You should easily win 1v1, you have pet and pet disarm. Your pet will keep killing SW while you are behind a los.
I'm not saying i could not win if it was a 1v1 / there is no way to kill on a rsh, of course you can, like on any other dps classes.

I'm pointing the dmg output difference in the best case both sw or rsh, thanks tho for trying to learn me how to counter sw, i know all of what u told me could be done in the best case :)

Sulorie

Post#6 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:15 pm

With such low init stat, his init debuff will skyrocket your chance to be crit.
He used 3 gcd to stack dots on you. One healer would use 1 gcd to remove all of them.

With 3x bal bonus and no other setbonus, that SW goes full ghetto glass cannon mode.
When he sees you first, bad luck.
One more reason for you to not roam solo without heal.
Dying is no option.

Ugle

Post#7 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:19 pm

Dmg output wise there is pros and cons of the (braindead un-fun mechanic of) stacking 3 BAs that requires 3 GCDs, 4,5 secs, and that might be cleansed, putting the SW back to start. Also I assume you were armor debuffed prior to this ss judging from both BA dmg and rapid fire dmg.

Edit. Sulorie beat me to it :p
Also, there is no comparison of dmg output in the ss as far as I can see..
inactive

Bergbart

Post#8 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:35 pm

Hey there Played rr 69 Sw full Classcanon troll Sw. when Premades want you death you die for solo ing pug stomping its Perfect.

But waith guys....spare your rage and tears after the rsh Change. Jurki will everywhere:P

Ads
Jabba

Post#9 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:48 pm

This also included the double dot tick bug that you see at the end as you die
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Jabba

Post#10 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:55 pm

rSH also aren't underperforming unless you're trying to play them as aoe, which they're not meant to be played as. They have the melee spec for that.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge