Recent Topics

Ads

Fort Tracker One Week In

Let's talk about... everything else
Naelar

Re: Fort Tracker One Week In

Post#221 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:46 pm

zij83 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:08 pm
emiliorv wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:10 pm Is this data collecting still going?? lets see how is going after the today´s patch, now that engi have access to a 100% uptime AoE debuff for +50% castime....good luck to the destro who remain being farmed on forts.

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=42102
It is still going and to your point in the Reikwald 30 mins ago I was repeatedly farmed by engineers that we had no way to get to. So yeah, I'd say its going to have an impact. Especially in Reikwald since the edge of the fort is so close to all the BOs. They were able to safely stay in the keep and just blast people. Destro doesn't have one fort where that's possible because all of the BOs are so far away (and down the hill) from the fort.
And yet Destro still insists on pushing toward Reikwald every time we get to Praag.....

Ads
JarlBerzirk

Post#222 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:33 pm

Naelar wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:46 pm
emiliorv wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:10 pm Is this data collecting still going?? lets see how is going after the today´s patch, now that engi have access to a 100% uptime AoE debuff for +50% castime....good luck to the destro who remain being farmed on forts.

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=42102
It is still going and to your point in the Reikwald 30 mins ago I was repeatedly farmed by engineers that we had no way to get to. So yeah, I'd say its going to have an impact. Especially in Reikwald since the edge of the fort is so close to all the BOs. They were able to safely stay in the keep and just blast people. Destro doesn't have one fort where that's possible because all of the BOs are so far away (and down the hill) from the fort.
And yet Destro still insists on pushing toward Reikwald every time we get to Praag.....
What? Oh i get it. Order just doesn't want us to play the game. Oh wow yeah totally makes sense now. Wish i had thought of that sooner. Sorry about that, uninstalling now!!

zij83

Post#223 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:37 pm

New numbers are up in this thread. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42111

Naelar

Post#224 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:11 pm

JarlBerzirk wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:33 pm

What? Oh i get it. Order just doesn't want us to play the game. Oh wow yeah totally makes sense now. Wish i had thought of that sooner. Sorry about that, uninstalling now!!
If that's what you took from my statement, it's probably a good idea.

JarlBerzirk

Post#225 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:23 am

Naelar wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:11 pm
JarlBerzirk wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:33 pm
If that's what you took from my statement, it's probably a good idea.
Well now just to spite you im reinstalling :D