Recent Topics

Ads

Fort Tracker One Week In

Let's talk about... everything else
zij83

Fort Tracker One Week In

Post#1 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:54 pm

If you're just now checking this out there are updated numbers in this thread viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42111

Putting the old data under a spoiler below.
Spoiler:
We’ve been tracking fort win/losses for a week, and I wanted to share some of the data we’ve been collecting with the community. I’m not going to get into editorializing the numbers or trying to prove some point. I’m simply putting up the numbers and the community can do its own analysis. I’m appealing to both sides to please be kind, respectful, and if you reply to this thread to leave a comment that moves the conversation forward in a meaningful way. After this I’ll be posting these stats monthly in a hope that we can provide some insight on the state of fort battles in the realms.

Data collected from 10/16/2020 - 10/23/2020 0500 NY

Total Forts - 35
Total Destro Attacks - 23
Total Order Attacks - 12
Total Destro Defenses - 12
Total Order Defenses - 23

Destruction % Win Overall - 34.29
Order % Win Overall - 65.71

Destruction Attacker Win % - 47.83
Order Attacker Win % - 91.67

Destruction Defender Win % - 8.33
Order Defender Win % - 52.17

Side Note: I am working on automating the collection of data for all zone flips, forts, and cities as well as providing a platform to analyze this data in the near future.

Link to raw data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... jTe1g/edit

May WAR never end!

Zij
Last edited by zij83 on Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
JarlBerzirk

Re: Fort Tracker One Week In

Post#2 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:16 am

Great info bud! Thanks for shedding some light on this! This is really eye opening.

Toshutkidup

Post#3 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:02 am

It’s great info for sure in a way. Only thing that’s very hard to capture is how many forts were lost due to thrown forts. Several forts I’ve heard recently went almost un defended for stage 3.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

TenaciousBuf

Post#4 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:06 am

Toshutkidup wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:02 am It’s great info for sure in a way. Only thing that’s very hard to capture is how many forts were lost due to thrown forts. Several forts I’ve heard recently went almost un defended for stage 3.
This data is a good start

TenaciousBuf

Post#5 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:07 am

TenaciousBuf wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:06 am
Toshutkidup wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:02 am It’s great info for sure in a way. Only thing that’s very hard to capture is how many forts were lost due to thrown forts. Several forts I’ve heard recently went almost un defended for stage 3.
Better than running of opinions and assumptions

Toshutkidup

Post#6 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:21 am

TenaciousBuf wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:07 am
Data is always a good start. What I do find "funny" is the overall win rate for Order is 65% ( Roughly) and 35% ( roughly) for Destro. Thats almost identical to the Overall win rate of Cities just flipped.
It's too bad noone kept records of Forts from the implementation of them also. But well can only work with what we have.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Silverbow100

Post#7 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:31 am

Toshutkidup wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:21 am
TenaciousBuf wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:07 am

Data is always a good start. What I do find "funny" is the overall win rate for Order is 65% ( Roughly) and 35% ( roughly) for Destro. Thats almost identical to the Overall win rate of Cities just flipped.
It's too bad noone kept records of Forts from the implementation of them also. But well can only work with what we have.
Astoundingly wrong.

Panso

Post#8 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:53 am

Good work, is it possible to track population during the forts happening? Cause empty forts will affect the overall data as well.
Panso 40/6x Zelot
Savory 40/5x Magus
Annot 40/6x WE

Ads
Sarnai

Post#9 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:21 am

Let's not forget Destro's weird obsession with pushing simultaneous forts and throwing one in an attempt to pull defenders but failing both because they're trying to be too fancy. Attacker/defender population data is needed or any kind of conclusions drawn from this is pure conjecture.
WH looking for gunbad left

Acidic

Post#10 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:39 pm

What bringing facts to a “feels like” discution on balance, what are you thinking.

destruction Attacker Win % - 47.83
Order Attacker Win % - 91.67

This stood out as a very telling stat , but suppose shows it’s a Destro problem so can be ignored