Re: Fort Tracker One Week In

Post#161 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:45 pm

the morale nerf made it impossible to punish larger numbers with a small force

but i guess everyone wants ez mode 20 rp share

Ads
Acidic

Post#162 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:48 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:45 pm the morale nerf made it impossible to punish larger numbers with a small force

but i guess everyone wants ez mode 20 rp share
Debatable , zerg was punished by old morals but organised WB did kind of vaporize enemies , cheese mechanic

But suggest a separate thread to discus that as it has plenty of room for diffent opinions

JarlBerzirk

Post#163 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:56 pm

Acidic wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:28 pm
Gurf wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:14 pm
Acidic wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:40 pm

Seeing what you wrote it seems clear to me you were not in a comptative guild doing 24vs24 and have little clue why competive Destro guild can not be bothered to log in on Destro.
Without these competitive guilds and WB vs WB balance there won’t be , there is not realm balance as pugs or semi pugs follow these groups and they are what is needed to break the back of the enemy on both sides.

P.S. just to be clear moral nerf probably was a good thing, however when balance WB s WB is including this then something should be done to readjust things to maintain balance , same with Choppa “fix” where it moved mele damage to slayer side. It’s common sense that if you have to adjust something cos it’s not desired sucks look at the consequence to balance
Guilds quit after time just through boredom, just like the last Hardcore Order guild Line by Line quit around the same time. Many easymode players also quit when their 75% win rate iwin button is taken away because they want an easy game rather than one they have to work at.
As said I doubt u have a clue.
Looked at your join date, mid June this year.
Joined mid June and easily one of the most vocal and biased people on the forums in favor of order.
Omegayikers

JarlBerzirk

Post#164 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:57 pm

Correct me if im wrong but if memory serves correct, didn't they eventually remove forts on live because they were simply a design nightmare?

lyncher12

Post#165 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:20 pm

JarlBerzirk wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:57 pm Correct me if im wrong but if memory serves correct, didn't they eventually remove forts on live because they were simply a design nightmare?
yes
even if you perfectly mirrored order to destro people would be in for a rude awakening when nothing has really changed.

like ive said before if you show anyone this game and its a fort they are going to ask you what the **** is this? you just sit there for 5 minutes, run into the enemy and die?

Gurf

Post#166 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:31 pm

zij83 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:24 pm
Gurf wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:33 pm Morale bomb was a brainless easymode iwin button.
Rampage?
Anyone who has played Slayer knows rampage isn't that simple, it is an exhaust so has to be timed perfectly while rage is rising, then it only works if stacked with a whole bunch of Slayers and all the slayers need to be on the same immunity timer so they can use channel after without being interrupted. So a bunch of Slayers all with the same immunity, none of which who have had their rampage shattered or removed, to produce the sweet spot aoe mass damage It happens sometimes but nowhere near as simple as "3-2-1 morale bomb on my spot"

Gurf

Post#167 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:37 pm

JarlBerzirk wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:56 pm
Acidic wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:28 pm
Gurf wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:14 pm

Guilds quit after time just through boredom, just like the last Hardcore Order guild Line by Line quit around the same time. Many easymode players also quit when their 75% win rate iwin button is taken away because they want an easy game rather than one they have to work at.
As said I doubt u have a clue.
Looked at your join date, mid June this year.
Joined mid June and easily one of the most vocal and biased people on the forums in favor of order.
Omegayikers
All you guys do is mindlessly insult instead of making any kind of reasonable argument for your case. I played live for years and played here for over a year, got farmed by Des continually for months at the start and was just told there is nothing wrong with balance we are just better more organised players, then as soon as the playing fields were levelled many of those same easymoders quit .

TUP have already shown you how easy it is for Des at forts if you bother trying, you just continue to bang on about imaginary faction imbalance instead.

Acidic

Post#168 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:32 pm

What tup proved was also along the lines of what I said.
Organised warband needs to be online and motivated if a realm wants results.

The question I answered was why said Destro organised warbands are not as visible as they were.
So there at least we can agree.
To the part where issue and possible disagreement is :
Why don’t Destro organised WB log in as much as before ?
Answer organised WB try to be competitive and logging in on Destro is not optimal as the balance has changed enough to give order a significant advantage.

Ads
zij83

Post#169 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:44 pm

TUP proved absolutely nothing, taking a top guild out of the equation on the other side poisons the experiment. Anyone stating that TUP proved anything at all must have never had a basic science class. You can't change the equation and then state that you now have the correct result. On top of that there is no way that order didn't know they were over there "showing destro how it's done" so I'm sure the order priding was not anywhere near what it is on a usual day. On top of that destro has a near 50% win rate when attacking, so he's trying to prove we can win fort attacks when we already do? It's amazing how dumb the argument is.

Gurf

Post#170 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:14 pm

Most days TUP aren't pushing the zones for Order as a guild, or defending Forts, maybe once a week you may see them have a presence. In my mind they are more of a Destro guild as I seem to fight against them more than with them.