Need to Get Lesser Wards/Greater Wards

Let's talk about... everything else
Fistiniusd

Need to Get Lesser Wards/Greater Wards

Post#1 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:34 am

Hi returning after long break. Level 40 RR51 Magus No wards full Anni set. Played prior to wards being introduced. Need to find a group of Destro who will Run Gunbad and then BB,BrE once the redeye sets complete to get Full lesser and Full Greater wards. I played the game back prior to the newer content and upgrades added. Im not new to Magus I played the class when game was live and back in Beta as well. Really looking for a good group who also plays regularly as well. Currently guildless as well due to my long absence from play.

Ads
Ninekemko

Re: Need to Get Lesser Wards/Greater Wards

Post#2 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:55 am

Currently guildless as well due to my long absence from play.

shoelessHN

Post#3 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:15 am

Fistiniusd wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:34 am Hi returning after long break. Level 40 RR51 Magus No wards full Anni set. Played prior to wards being introduced. Need to find a group of Destro who will Run Gunbad and then BB,BrE once the redeye sets complete to get Full lesser and Full Greater wards. I played the game back prior to the newer content and upgrades added. Im not new to Magus I played the class when game was live and back in Beta as well. Really looking for a good group who also plays regularly as well. Currently guildless as well due to my long absence from play.
These dungeons are run with pugs pretty much all day (during EU and NA primetime) as long as a city isn't active. BS is run less.

Omegus

Post#4 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:38 pm

Fistiniusd wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:34 am Hi returning after long break. Level 40 RR51 Magus No wards full Anni set. Played prior to wards being introduced. Need to find a group of Destro who will Run Gunbad and then BB,BrE once the redeye sets complete to get Full lesser and Full Greater wards. I played the game back prior to the newer content and upgrades added. Im not new to Magus I played the class when game was live and back in Beta as well. Really looking for a good group who also plays regularly as well. Currently guildless as well due to my long absence from play.
If you keep an eye on chat channel 5 (LFG) you will see pug groups being formed for these regularly.

BTW you can run all 3 dungeons at the same time - the wards only prevent you from equipping the gear, not from acquiring it. You should end up with the pieces for all 3 sets close together.

The old ward system of live is not present here. The wards just limit which PVE sets you can equip to prevent you from skipping the lower sets, but the dungeon NPCs do not scale with/without wards.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Strakar

Post#5 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:20 pm

Destro LFG channel is more active than Order, and their city dungeons are arguably quicker runs. If you're Order it would help to find a guild and probably need to find group in EU prime time only.

CountTalabecland

Post#6 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:45 pm

Getting Gunbad done is pretty hard on Order. Not a lot of ppl running it. On top of that, it takes too many runs to get full set.

Some try hards with classes that have BiS Bloodlord weapons run dungeons. Otherwise most of the faction ignores PvE content.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.