Recent Topics

Ads

RR80 FS4 Worth It?

Let's talk about... everything else
CountTalabecland

Re: RR80 FS4 Worth It?

Post#11 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:17 pm

Unless you are a tanky tank, I don't think its worth it to get any rank 4 defensive passive (or if you are still a riposte cheeser). 10 points is just too expensive and you are better off getting the x2 or x3 defensive for cheap and then investing in offensive (crits & WS) passive to DPS your way to survival.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads
Josewales

Post#12 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:24 pm

Mruvka wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:02 pm
Sundowner wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:43 pm
Mruvka wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:59 pm 82 RR WL in BIS gear here - you are fine with FS on level 2 with Exquisite Gunbad Diamond. You are below 0% chance to be critically hit with the Initiative from the Sovereign gear.
How much ini do you have?
334 Initiative without any potions/unguents/liniments

In fact, you almost reach the 0% without the Exquisite Gunbad Diamond, so with the diamond it is actually negative. I have 4xOpportunist, 3xDeft Defender, 3xReflexes, 2xFutile Strikes for Renown Skills

With Axe build, I tried running over 30% crit with RRs and gear at the cost of other attributes. But didn’t see much improvement compared to 21% given that most white 40s probably have high crit chance reduction. I find haste is more valuable as a result. Keep in mind I solo roam mostly. My init is 267 all by gear, and run FS3 for the most part when tweaking points. I find that more HP is also more valuable than high initiative. It cushions an extra crit or two. I still dump into parry 38% and D/D. With axe build it feels more like a trade off. With guardian build I find a well rounded build with those stats I mentioned. Pretty much soft cap strength w/ 560 WS. It’s a sweet spot for Guardian imo. Still haven’t found it for Axe build.

My 2 cents.

Nameless

Post#13 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:32 pm

I am not sure that -crit is working properly, cos I am running with -30ish and I feel I got critted too often
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

vanbuinen77

Post#14 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:08 pm

Im running -38% with 460 init, only bws crit me for the most part.
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman