Recent Topics

Ads

Talisman making lvl 50 fragments

Let's talk about... everything else
Adamemnon

Talisman making lvl 50 fragments

Post#1 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:55 pm

Hi all,

Where can I find lvl 50 Fragments for Talisman making?

My Talisman Making is 68 while my Salvaging is 79.
I ran out of lvl 50 fragments to make Talismans, but now I seem unable to get any more.
I tried farming lower level zones for items to salvage, but they seem to only give lvl 75 fragments, which I cannot use.
The lvl 50 Fragment available from the Crafting Merchant is the Opaque Gemstone, but the game does not register it as a crafting item and I cannot use it for crafting at all.

I seem stuck using the lvl 1 Fragments from the crafting merchant, but that will take so long to level up with.
Any advice on getting lvl 50 Fragments for Talisman making?

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: Talisman making lvl 50 fragments

Post#2 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:58 pm

Spoiler:
Adamemnon wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:55 pm Hi all,

I ran out of lvl 50 fragments to make Talismans, but now I seem unable to get any more.
I tried farming lower level zones for items to salvage, but they seem to only give lvl 75 fragments, which I cannot use.
The lvl 50 Fragment available from the Crafting Merchant is the Opaque Gemstone, but the game does not register it as a crafting item and I cannot use it for crafting at all.

I seem stuck using the lvl 1 Fragments from the crafting merchant, but that will take so long to level up with.
Hey,

maybe this quote will help you
The level of item you salvage determines the crafting material that will be generated from the item, with a check on your Salvaging skill. To figure out what material you'll receive, simply multiply the item level of the item you're salvaging by 5, round down to the nearest multiple of 25, and note that the rarity of the item will generate the fragment delivered. For example, if I have a level 22 uncommon (green) item to salvage, it will return a level 100 uncommon fragment, as long as my Salvaging is at least 100 (22 times 5 equals 110, rounded down to the nearest multiple of 25 is 100). Note that this operates off of the item level of the gear, not the minimum level requirement.
Source

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#3 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:31 pm

Lilim wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:58 pm
Spoiler:
Adamemnon wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:55 pm Hi all,

Hey,

maybe this quote will help you
The level of item you salvage determines the crafting material that will be generated from the item, with a check on your Salvaging skill. To figure out what material you'll receive, simply multiply the item level of the item you're salvaging by 5, round down to the nearest multiple of 25, and note that the rarity of the item will generate the fragment delivered. For example, if I have a level 22 uncommon (green) item to salvage, it will return a level 100 uncommon fragment, as long as my Salvaging is at least 100 (22 times 5 equals 110, rounded down to the nearest multiple of 25 is 100). Note that this operates off of the item level of the gear, not the minimum level requirement.
Source
You need to salvage items level 10 => 15 to get level 50 fragments
You can get fragments scavenging (check wiki)
If you are in a guild go to guild hall and check the guild vendor (he sells fragments for higher lvl than 1 )

https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/index.php/Crafting

Elvicof

Post#4 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:12 am

If you have enough leftover crest just buy your way to the top
Moonlapse and VII

Alvkara

Post#5 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:23 pm

Wrote you ingame nick/side, mate, i can send you some frags