Recent Topics

Ads

Why Should I...

Let's talk about... everything else
Coryphaus

Re: Why Should I...

Post#21 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:51 am

Kaitanaroyr wrote: WL&SM had better synergy imo spirit dmg spam.

i remember that back on live it was a pretty nice combo since destro players usually stacked elemental resists for dealing with BW's and not so much spiritual, the only thing that stopped it from really excelling was the fact that Wl's were such a terribly unpolished class that didnt work "properly" consistently

I look forward to seeing the full potential of the combo in RoR once the devs truly "fix" wl's

Ads
Kaitanaroyr

Post#22 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:17 pm

Coryphaus wrote:
Kaitanaroyr wrote: WL&SM had better synergy imo spirit dmg spam.

i remember that back on live it was a pretty nice combo since destro players usually stacked elemental resists for dealing with BW's and not so much spiritual, the only thing that stopped it from really excelling was the fact that Wl's were such a terribly unpolished class that didnt work "properly" consistently

I look forward to seeing the full potential of the combo in RoR once the devs truly "fix" wl's
wl worked long as you didn't bother with the pet add in ap pots and rp with ap rune makes the massive ap costs wl has into not much of an issue.
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

Coryphaus

Post#23 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:34 pm

Kaitanaroyr wrote: wl worked long as you didn't bother with the pet add in ap pots and rp with ap rune makes the massive ap costs wl has into not much of an issue.
i agree but you cant transfer that strat down the line here in RoR because az has already said that the devs are going look at/rework/re balance potions