Recent Topics

Ads

Magi/Engi pets and their discontents

Let's talk about... everything else
Ekundu01

Re: Magi/Engi pets and their discontents

Post#11 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:57 pm

The reason the turrets are so easily killed is because they don't want the turrets to be unkillable objects that can just guard a spot with heals. That was why this change was put in to exclude them from being group buffed/healed.

If the turrets need to stay in this easy to kill state I think the ramp up time for stacks needs to be faster as well as faster cast time. I would say 1sec cast turrets or half second cast. Turret stacks should be applied every 1 second instead of every 2 seconds. And I think the redeploy/summon skill should be off the global cd. This would also help with moving fights like roaming for in city where the fight is sometimes back and forth.
Trismack

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#12 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:12 pm

Ekundu01 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:57 pm The reason the turrets are so easily killed is because they don't want the turrets to be unkillable objects that can just guard a spot with heals. That was why this change was put in to exclude them from being group buffed/healed.
Why not make the buff staks works for pets too => i mean, when owner/pet stay close both get the x8 stacks:
-Owner: get the buff exactly the same as actually
-Pet: get a buff for wounds/toughnes/HP regen/absorb/whatever (for pet only) by XXX amount per stack

By this way ONLY when pet/owner stay close and have full stacks pet can be more durable => if owner leave pet alone losses the buff and will be killed easy as now.

Seravajan

Post#13 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:56 pm

But that should count only for the stationary pets from the engineer and from the magus. Imagine if you make the mobile pets indestructible too. Stationary pets should be AoE healable.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#14 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:50 pm

Seravajan wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:56 pm But that should count only for the stationary pets from the engineer and from the magus. Imagine if you make the mobile pets indestructible too. Stationary pets should be AoE healable.
This topic is about MAGI/ENGI pets only

geezereur

Post#15 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:03 pm

1 random aoe kills the pets in 1-2 sec

Seravajan

Post#16 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:42 pm

emiliorv wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:50 pm
Seravajan wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:56 pm But that should count only for the stationary pets from the engineer and from the magus. Imagine if you make the mobile pets indestructible too. Stationary pets should be AoE healable.
This topic is about MAGI/ENGI pets only
My posting was about these two pet primary. Which pets are stationary? Engi and Magus pets.