Recent Topics

Ads

[KOTBS]StayFocused!

Let's talk about... everything else
Denteron

[KOTBS]StayFocused!

Post#1 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:58 pm

Hello everyone! A discuss is "Stay Focused!" aura working status.

"Stay focused!" aura was nerfed about year ago and now dont regenerate AP, but HP regen not similar as Chosen's "Corrupting Retribution".
__KOTBS_"Stay Focused!" - With 0 spended mastery points regenerate 90 Health over 3sec. And with max. 15 spended its 132 Health over 3sec.
__CHOSEN_ "Corrupting Retribution"-With 0 spended mastery points regenerate 120 Health over 3sec. And with max. 15 spended its 180 Health over 3sec.

I hope that may change.

Ads
Cadien

Re: [KOTBS]StayFocused!

Post#2 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:01 pm

The problem with that, I think, is that knights also get focused mending for 'stay focused.' Focused mending is pretty important. Because of it, most knights run stay focused anyways. I dont think buffing up the healing to 120 would be super powerful, but I dont expect any buffs to it.

Denteron

Post#3 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:23 pm

Cadien wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:01 pm The problem with that, I think, is that knights also get focused mending for 'stay focused.' Focused mending is pretty important. Because of it, most knights run stay focused anyways. I dont think buffing up the healing to 120 would be super powerful, but I dont expect any buffs to it.
Yes "Focused Mending" is very important tactic for group. But how many def Chosens we can see in oRvR with good regen? Knights dont have a same.

carlos

Post#4 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:37 am

Thank god it's a group based game so this is a non-issue, no?
Starfkr

M0rw47h

Post#5 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:04 am

Clearly "Corrupting Retribution" deserves some tactic.

TreefAM

Post#6 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:33 am

Whenever a knight thread pops up it's about solo roaming

xruptor

Post#7 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:45 am

Denteron wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:58 pm
Hello everyone! A discuss is "Stay Focused!" aura working status.

"Stay focused!" aura was nerfed about year ago and now dont regenerate AP, but HP regen not similar as Chosen's "Corrupting Retribution".
__KOTBS_"Stay Focused!" - With 0 spended mastery points regenerate 90 Health over 3sec. And with max. 15 spended its 132 Health over 3sec.
__CHOSEN_ "Corrupting Retribution"-With 0 spended mastery points regenerate 120 Health over 3sec. And with max. 15 spended its 180 Health over 3sec.

I hope that may change.

In my opinion I don't think this is good reasoning to change it. Why do those classes have to be an exact mirrors of each other? One class has something the other doesn't and vice versa. I think folks who look for balance stuff forget that the classes aren't exact mirrors. A lot of the buffs/abilities/mechanics are spread out around their faction and some classes won't have the exact same stats/skills as their counterpart. For example, why does the Engineer have a healing AOE keg ability and the Magus doesn't? Because they aren't exact mirrors. Yes there are times were particular skills or tactics are underperforming in that given factions ability pool for both Order and Destruction, but I don't think this is one of those cases. There are other seriously broken (as in not working or not working as intended) tactics/abilities that need to be look into on both Order and Destruction.

Denteron

Post#8 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:34 pm

Trying lift that post/ Maybe dews make somthing with it, or not.(i know they do alot of works)

Ads