Recent Topics

Ads

Curious

Let's talk about... everything else
Cruore

Curious

Post#1 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:00 pm

I played AoE for years up until its end. My best known toons were a SM named Cruore and a DoK named Cruoru. Played both realms, had 4 RR80 toons, played for guilds like: Crimson, Vanguard, LegioDCLXVI, and others I don't remember the name of.
I realise this is a subjective question and answers will vary, but I am curious to know if someone like me, who loved the game, would enjoy playing RoR.
Cheers in advance.

Ads
Kysaro

Re: Curious

Post#2 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:21 pm

I remember you! We used to play in Legio DCLXVI. I used to play a Chosen named Kysaro.

I´m currently alone in a guild named Ten Toes Down due to not finding alot of players to play with either. Do you have any toons already? If not, I´m playing a sorc so I´ll be able to help you and we can roam around together untill we find some more :)

Add me on discord: Kysaro#1683
Kysana - Sorc

Nekkma

Post#3 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:24 pm

Some things are better in ROR, some things are worse. Overall, RoR mostly feel like playing AoR imo. If you enjoyed AoR you are likely to enjoy RoR. The exception might be if you are very particular about having the exact same experience as RoR is not an exact recreation of AoR.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Cruore

Post#4 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:04 pm

Hey Kysaro, I remember that name. Nice to see a familiar face. Cheers for the answer and you Nekkma.
Unfortunately I have no toons yet. I am seriously considering joining though.
I miss AoE.
@nekkma, I'm not seeking an exact AoR clone, close enough is good enough. So this might be what I'm looking for.
I reckon the best way to find out is to try.
I'll roll a DoK then to join you Kysaro.
I'll start next week, quite busy at the moment.

Kysaro

Post#5 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:13 pm

I came back and was actually positively suprised. At times it feels more active than live servers.

For me the biggest pro: It´s better than life in regards to the things they´ve changed and added.

Biggest con: I feel that there are very few competitive guilds and missing that competitive vibe.

Sure bro, I can help you level, like I said add me on Discord and let me know when you start.
Kysana - Sorc

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#6 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:39 pm

Kysaro wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:13 pm Biggest con: I feel that there are very few competitive guilds and missing that competitive vibe.
I think you came back in peak summer, most guilds are taking a break as much as their members say. The competitive feel should be back soon when they all return!