Recent Topics

Ads

Stat caps and where are they?

Let's talk about... everything else
Popcornhearts

Stat caps and where are they?

Post#1 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:45 am

Hello, I have been looking around the forums and have not been able to find a list of the stat caps. Someone in advice mentioned that the game has some stat caps and I want to know what they are so I can adjust my classes, but I can't find a list anywhere. I do apologize if I am not searching the forum effectively, but I tried my best to find them. Can anyone reading this either link them so I can look or tell me what they are for every stat.

Side note, I have only returned to the game for the past 2 weeks so again, If I am missing something obvious on the forums. I am not being lazy, I'm just not familiar with everything yet both in-game and on the site.

Thank you.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Stat caps and where are they?

Post#2 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:42 pm

Stats softcap at 1050, then 50% contribution afterwards
Melee/Magic/Ranged Power stats don't count towards the softcap, but also don't add innate defenses
Armor caps at 75% mitigation
Resistances cap at 40% mitigation
You can go over the mitigation cap to buffer yourself from armor/resist debuffs.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Krima

Post#3 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:06 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:42 pm Stats softcap at 1050, then 50% contribution afterwards
Melee/Magic/Ranged Power stats don't count towards the softcap, but also don't add innate defenses
Armor caps at 75% mitigation
Resistances cap at 40% mitigation
You can go over the mitigation cap to buffer yourself from armor/resist debuffs.
Hey War!!

Auto Atack haste caps?
Armor penetration caps?
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Nameless

Post#4 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:49 pm

Resist cap is soft cap so u can stack more than 40 but all over 40 is ressist points / 2

Armor cap is hard cap so u cant go beyond 75% but all hidden armor above 75 fill armor debuffs
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Fenris78

Post#5 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:22 pm

Actually looks like magic resistance stats are divided by 3 after hitting the 680 softcap, is that intended ?

dalen
Developer

Post#6 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:18 pm

To be even more detailed, the soft cap is 50 + 25 * level and the hard cap is 50 + 40 * level.
Source Developer