Recent Topics

Ads

Most wanted classes in endgame?

Let's talk about... everything else
Seravajan

Most wanted classes in endgame?

Post#1 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:49 am

Which are the most wanted classed for the endgame on both sides?

I noticed that some classes seems not be much desired to have in the groups/warbands in the endgame.

Therefore I would like to know which classes are desired in the endgame warbands or groups.

And also what are the issues with the least wanted classes.

Ads
Onigokko0101

Re: Most wanted classes in endgame?

Post#2 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:12 am

Destro: Good Chosen/Black Orcs or Zealot/Doks

Order: Good Knights of the Burning Sun/Swordmasters or Warrior Priest/Runepriests
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

Waaghaa

Post#3 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:07 am

Onigokko0101 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:12 am Destro: Good Chosen/Black Orcs or Zealot/Doks

Order: Good Knights of the Burning Sun/Swordmasters or Warrior Priest/Runepriests
So basically, some of the classes in your signature and which you play, good sir?

The definition of endgame in an endless game, cannot be above said classes only, the endgame consist of (I would reckon in the RvR environment of city sieging?) warbands with the setup 2/2/2 and it is therefore quite impossible that the most wanted classes in the endgame consist only of either tanks or healers.

Just my 2cp.
Spoiler:

Freerider

Post#4 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:27 pm

Order side:
Tanks: Knights and swordmaster
Dps: Slayers and Bright Wizards
Healers: Warrior priest and Runepriest

Its true that there other classes, but remember that this is a group oriented game and warband leaders want to make the most of their wb so they will try to pick those careers that are the best at their job. It is not about elitism, it is about of numbers.

p00ky

Post#5 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:43 pm

Onigokko0101 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:12 am Destro: Good Chosen/Black Orcs or Zealot/Doks

The topic creator was quite clear with his question and so far this is the only answer I see and quite accurate.

If you want to role a class which will be constantly requested, due to shortage in game, then those above are the correct ones, granting you access to premium premades and organized groups from RR60+, sometimes even lower.

As its your game, pick what you want though take in mind there are more DPS players than other roles, so you will struggle to find decent groups until you are RR70+ because DPs require heavily on gear while healers and tanks can make due with conq/vanq if they know how to play the class.

Seravajan

Post#6 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:07 pm

Freerider wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:27 pm Order side:
Tanks: Knights and swordmaster
Dps: Slayers and Bright Wizards
Healers: Warrior priest and Runepriest

Its true that there other classes, but remember that this is a group oriented game and warband leaders want to make the most of their wb so they will try to pick those careers that are the best at their job. It is not about elitism, it is about of numbers.
Thanks for the list.
How does this look at the Destru side?

Valarion

Post#7 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:15 pm

In general, any class other than a dps shaman or dps AM is fine.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Seravajan

Post#8 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:38 pm

When I read some other threads it looks like Shadow Warriors, Witch Elves, Ironbreakers and some more classes are not much wanted in warbands. And shaman and archmages are the worst classes at all. Even Sorcerers seems not be liked much because they can kill themselves.

Ads
malmar

Post#9 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:53 pm

Do people really hate heal shamans or is just dps shammy that gets all the hate?

p00ky

Post#10 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:06 pm

malmar wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:53 pm Do people really hate heal shamans or is just dps shammy that gets all the hate?
I think its more due to the higher skill level required to pull off a decent heal shaman, making it be risky to group with an unknown healer shammy, hoping he/she can actually pump out the needed heals instead of just instant diying due to bad positioning/skill rotation.

The hate is on the DPS ones right now because:
a) they are brilliant solo class roamers and make people rage when trying to chase after them while getting dotted to death
b) bring nothing to a warband or most endgame group content. :)