Recent Topics

Ads

R.I.P to My Brother Daemiuz of Dethrone X. In Honor of a Legendary Chosen.

Let's talk about... everything else
Mnemon

Re: R.I.P to My Brother Daemiuz of Dethrone X. In Honor of a Legendary Chosen.

Post#31 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:34 pm

Sorry for your loss.
Swordmaster | BeneTleilax
Former Guild Master | Knights of Darkness | Badlands Live Server

Ads
Schweedy

Post#32 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:06 am

I believe I played with the guy a few times while in DROW.

My Condolences. Old DROW remembers.
RP 70/AM 64
ZEAL 81/SHAM 66/DOK 60

Covidia

Post#33 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:36 am

So sorry for your loss. He was only a few days older than me, and played all the same games. He was fortunate to have you as a brother, sharing his hobbies with him.

Fundip

Post#34 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:39 am

This is a very sad time. Daemiuz was the best chosen in Warhammer period. He was the honor guard for us weakling choppas guarding us from our utter destruction. I did not meet him until the twilight of the game. But myself and Zhrek had the best of times with him and Rezzdog taking down all order threw at us. I remember those times where we stormed out of keeps to save the inevitable city like we were riders of Rohan making our last charge. Gleaming in light and striking every foe before us in glory.

Utterly I am so sad I can’t believe it. He loved his brother first and I can’t believe what Rez is going thru. They were the best team. The first team. We cannot compete without the two of them as one. I will remember him forever.

Wdova

Post#35 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:56 pm

This is sad news 😒
R. I. P. buddy, may the power of universe be with You.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Skitup

Post#36 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:28 am

I'd like too thank everybody for they're thoughts and prayers and to those who loved Daemiuz. Thank you all, I love my uncle very much!
Skitup - Marauder 73
Skeej - Black Orc 71
Skeec - Shaman 54
Atf - Sorceress 50

septiktank

Rezdogg sorry for your loss brother

Post#37 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:49 pm

Man man man...I was filling up a guild application for an upcoming game and needed to talk about previous games I played and excelled at and instantly thought of you and your brother. When I joined Dethronex, all the hate we were receiving non stop and yet absolutely dominating every time we would roam on Badlands. I remember the chemistry I had with your brother both mastering our Chosens while you were decimating everything. I googled ''rezzdog daemiuz dethronex '' and found this post of yours viewtopic.php?f=8&t=41299

The post is locked so I wanted to create another one in memory of your brother and to give you my condolences. Not sure if you'll ever see this but if you do or if anyone here is in contact with you id like to get in touch with you so we may hit the battlefield again
God Bless

-Septiktank (Badlands)
-Zammael (Gorfang)