Recent Topics

Ads

Which classes are overplayed?

Let's talk about... everything else
amstrong32

Which classes are overplayed?

Post#1 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:15 pm

The Top 5 Most Outstanding Benefits of Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe NV360 Upright Vacuum That You Should Know
The Shark Navigator Lift Away NV360 is extraordinary compared to many other vacuums; it comes with many cool highlights and benefits. That is the reason you ought to consider picking this model. Here, we have put together some of the advantages the unit brings to the table:

✸✸✸ Useful Reference: Shark vacuum NV360

1. Anti-Allergen Tight Seal Innovation

This model utilizes the Anti-Allergen Seal innovation that is very notable for its capacity to trap dirt and dust. At the point when we speak about a cleaning machine, our 1st interest is how capable it is to catch dust and dirt from areas that are hard to arrive at. You may like that the innovation is reliable to the point that it will be able to trap dust from the troublesome spot as well and we are pretty sure that you are as of now beginning to feel comfortable in the wake of hearing that. As you can see, you are benefiting from the best Anti allergen complete seal technology innovation.
2. Convenient Detachable Canister

The product unit comes with a convenient separable canister that provides the cleaner with the ability to move wherever you want. In other words, the model will move to the spot, which is truly hard to reach. In the event that your vacuum fails to arrive at where it should have been, every one of the highlights will be of almost no use. Indeed, it is your essential need from your cleaning device that it can arrive at troublesome spots of your living place, working place, and so forth. That is why, thanks to the convenient separable canister of this Shark navigator lift-away deluxe NV360, you can, without much of a stretch, deal with the areas where you should be.

3. Fantastic Innovation: Never Loses Suction

Suction power is among the main things with respect to a decent cleaning machine. In the event that your model is not that ground-breaking to deliver power constantly to suctioning, you may genuinely feel trouble. This product unit utilizes an innovation for which your vacuum will not ever lose its suction. The cutting-edge tech isolates dirt and dust from the breathing air and accordingly keeps them from obstructing the filtration system. That way, the suction power of the device stays potent after some time. Then, from your 1st use of the item to your last, you can have peace of mind that no cleaning power gets lost. For that suction power, the thing is extraordinary compared to some others accessible out there.
4. Smooth Swivel Steering

This attribute is useful for you to move the device effectively around deterrents. Along these lines, it will be tremendous fun for you to utilize the item. It is actually a present for your simple life.

5. Other Stunning Highlights

As per the Shark Navigator NV360 reviews, the model likewise comes with some extra range of accessories that should make your cleaning simpler, say - the crevice tool, dusting brush, and pet fur power brush. In the event that you are contemplating effectiveness, the unit boasts of the brush roll shutoff, making it such a significant amount of productivity in vacuuming and furthermore making it among the smartest one.

All in all

So, what is not to love about the model from Shark? Considering its benefits, will you bring this vacuum cleaner home? Happy shopping and happy vacuuming!
Last edited by amstrong32 on Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:13 am, edited 4 times in total.

Ads
VindicoAtrum

Re: Which classes are overplayed?

Post#2 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:55 pm

amstrong32 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:15 pm I have heard DPS Archmages are low demand, but not much up-do-date information on this subject and I'd like your feedback.
No-where near enough DPS Archmages, most AMs are healers. Definitely a fun class to play as well.

lyncher12

Post#3 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:04 pm

VindicoAtrum wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:55 pm
amstrong32 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:15 pm I have heard DPS Archmages are low demand, but not much up-do-date information on this subject and I'd like your feedback.
No-where near enough DPS Archmages, most AMs are healers. Definitely a fun class to play as well.
play t2 and you will see all the dps archmages you could ever want

saupreusse
Developer

Post#4 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:09 pm

Shamans. Shamans in my warcamp, shamans in my keep, shamans in my city, shamans when i wake up, shamans when i go to sleep. Shamans everywhere

NSKaneda

Post#5 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:21 pm

saupreusse wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:09 pm Shamans. Shamans in my warcamp, shamans in my keep, shamans in my city, shamans when i wake up, shamans when i go to sleep. Shamans everywhere

Shamans in your coffee, shamans in your tea,
Spiking your brew with mushroooms and cackling evilly ;)

Most overplayed classes? WP, BW, Sorc, dps versions of non-dps classes (tanks&heals).
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Grock

Post#6 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:30 pm

amstrong32 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:15 pm I'm just trying to get an idea of the general ratio of classes played vs classes in demand. I have tried out quite a few classes and I feel like I enjoy them all so far, but I feel like it's time to pick a main. I have heard DPS Archmages are low demand, but not much up-do-date information on this subject and I'd like your feedback.

So far I'm probably enjoying BW and IB the most, and there are clearly more of the former than the latter. But maybe that's relative to current demand. What are the "always in demand" classes and which ones are too multitudinous?
Tanks (especially knights) and healers (RP and WP) are always high demand

DPS healers,especially AM and Shaman are definitely not needed
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

oaliaen

Post#7 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:33 pm

AM , WL , Engie , Shams , Choppas.

RathBrand

Post#8 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:11 pm

In my opinion, Order needs more:
  • Sword Masters
  • Slayers
  • Engineers (with magnet)
  • Rune Priests
  • Archmage (heal spec)
Classes that are already well represented/common:
  • Knight of the Blazing Sun
  • Bright Wizard
  • Shadow Warrior
  • Warrior Priest

Ads
desizt

Post#9 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:36 pm

RathBrand wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:11 pm In my opinion, Order needs more:
  • Sword Masters
  • Slayers
  • Engineers (with magnet)
  • Rune Priests
  • Archmage (heal spec)
Classes that are already well represented/common:
  • Knight of the Blazing Sun
  • Bright Wizard
  • Shadow Warrior
  • Warrior Priest
Forgot WL and wall-engis for the "common" category (yes thats a spec)
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)

p00ky

Post#10 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:51 pm

Er hello?

Not 1 person has said engis? I mean I was in warband yesterday of 18 peeps and 9 were engineers.

Go into an order sc, half your team engis. Stop rolling more engis hehe