Recent Topics

Ads

just a question.

Let's talk about... everything else
banetek

just a question.

Post#1 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:20 am

Do you guys have pve servers and pvp servers ? Both with rvr zones ofcourse..

just wondering if anything has changed in that regard or if the game is the same as it was when Mythic ran it.

Also I can't see to change my password, I downloaded the game, followed directions but figure its better to ask the question I did before trying to get it installed properly. Thanks again.

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Re: just a question.

Post#2 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:34 am

There is only this server. Its in development and pvp is only enabled in rvr areas and scenarios (means you cant be ganked while doing quests - just like it was on the late live servers).

Quite some things have been changed. A bit of balance here and there, some new scenarios and quests. Forts have been reintroduced and the campaign works a bit different than it did on patch 1.4.8. But mostly it feels and plays just like the live servers. There is still a lot of stuff missing. Land of the dead or lost vale instance for example, but it will be reintroduced eventually.

You can click the "i forgot my pw" link when you login. This way you can request a new pw. :)

banetek

Re: just a question.

Post#3 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:20 am

Hey thanks. BTW they had several rulesets for servers when I played Warhammer Online, back when Mythic ran it.. Rp, pvpRp was not as popular as PVE rvr and PvPRVR

I miss the pvp rvr server because it added a layer of excite to going out and leveling and you tended to have a level of awareness that is lacking on pvp servers.. or as this one is, pvp Rvr ( but only in the designated areas )

I guess Warhammer in general has an older following so too much excitement while trying to quest could ruin the enjoyment ..

Well Thank you for saving me time. Much respect