Recent Topics

Ads

1 star IC

Let's talk about... everything else
TenaciousBuf

1 star IC

Post#1 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:30 am

Have anyone noticed that there has not been much of Altdorf since the last change to the forts such is increasing defense numbers. 1 star IC after 1 star IC - yawn.

Ads
Toshutkidup

Re: 1 star IC

Post#2 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:39 am

I don’t play on the Weeknd’s but during the week I saw 3 altdorf sieges and 3/4 IC sieges. The city itself really doesn’t matter IMO anyway. Winner rewards are the same no matter what city is being sieged and besides bag rewards nothing else is affected anyway. And I believe from what I’ve seen as I don’t do cities myself Destro is still winning the overall cities. However I will admit the Fort changes does make it easier for defenders as I was part of 3 Fort defenses in one day as Order and all 3 were defended. I’m guessing they might adjust it little bit for attackers in the future. However my understating is they (Devs) are trying to slow down Cities in stead of having 3 a day like we were for awhile.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

TenaciousBuf

Post#3 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:51 am

Toshutkidup wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:39 am I don’t play on the Weeknd’s but during the week I saw 3 altdorf sieges and 3/4 IC sieges. The city itself really doesn’t matter IMO anyway. Winner rewards are the same no matter what city is being sieged and besides bag rewards nothing else is affected anyway. And I believe from what I’ve seen as I don’t do cities myself Destro is still winning the overall cities. However I will admit the Fort changes does make it easier for defenders as I was part of 3 Fort defenses in one day as Order and all 3 were defended. I’m guessing they might adjust it little bit for attackers in the future. However my understating is they (Devs) are trying to slow down Cities in stead of having 3 a day like we were for awhile.
i hear you, but I believe there was only 1 Altdorf this week. I mostly saw bunch 1 possible 2 star IC. looking at today destro pushing all day with no results sucks. Cant get pass even more aoe, melting before even the push and countless crashes. I am hoping they will make adjustments. So many people left the game in the last few months, it is a concern.

diedrake

Post#4 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:27 am

Destro has been failing to take fort all day today. Seems like lack of organization today on thier end. Been like that all weekend it seems.

The renown has been great though for us order that have faught off city all day :) thanks
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

TenaciousBuf

Post#5 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:56 am

diedrake wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:27 am Destro has been failing to take fort all day today. Seems like lack of organization today on thier end. Been like that all weekend it seems.

The renown has been great though for us order that have faught off city all day :) thanks

easy mode rr nothing to be proud off, but our pleasure

TreefAM

Post#6 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:05 am

Do to the lack of proper organized warbands and range dps, destro does have trouble pushing forts, but it has been like this forever.
You can hold every fort with just 3 organized warbands, don't even have to warbands with discord or guild ones, you need 3 2/2/2 warbands to hold down a fort which means that the attackers really need to bring tough warbands to break this down, not mostly random pugs with no healers/tanks and hope for the best.
Best example is what happened in Shining Way and Reikwald last night.
Shining Way had just one 2/2/2 last minute warband holding the main gate vs 2 FMJ warbands + pugs.
Reikwald had 3-4 /5 2/2/2 warbands holding it vs PnP, a party of VII + pugs and the rest were random open warbands with lowbies, no healers and no tanks.
Shining Way has fallen on the first push because the order inside were barely organized, while Reikwald (the toughest fort to take since forever) couldn't be pushed because order was actually organized inside.
So start forming real warbands and not random zerg nonsense and start bringing rdps to your warbands as well. Pugs can't push the rdps spam that order has in forts, even gear doesn't matter if you don't have a 2/2/2 with proper builds setup.
Hell if you want to tryhard it, get 4 snb BG m4s and you can push any funnel.

TenaciousBuf

Post#7 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:58 am

TreefAM wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:05 am Do to the lack of proper organized warbands and range dps, destro does have trouble pushing forts, but it has been like this forever.
You can hold every fort with just 3 organized warbands, don't even have to warbands with discord or guild ones, you need 3 2/2/2 warbands to hold down a fort which means that the attackers really need to bring tough warbands to break this down, not mostly random pugs with no healers/tanks and hope for the best.
Best example is what happened in Shining Way and Reikwald last night.
Shining Way had just one 2/2/2 last minute warband holding the main gate vs 2 FMJ warbands + pugs.
Reikwald had 3-4 /5 2/2/2 warbands holding it vs PnP, a party of VII + pugs and the rest were random open warbands with lowbies, no healers and no tanks.
Shining Way has fallen on the first push because the order inside were barely organized, while Reikwald (the toughest fort to take since forever) couldn't be pushed because order was actually organized inside.
So start forming real warbands and not random zerg nonsense and start bringing rdps to your warbands as well. Pugs can't push the rdps spam that order has in forts, even gear doesn't matter if you don't have a 2/2/2 with proper builds setup.
Hell if you want to tryhard it, get 4 snb BG m4s and you can push any funnel.
I agree, we need to get more organized but I doubt order has every wb that is organized either. I usually run with organized wb and we cant even get through the door. Please tell was an increase in defense numbers was beneficial and to whom?

diedrake

Post#8 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:07 am

TenaciousBuf wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:56 am
diedrake wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:27 am Destro has been failing to take fort all day today. Seems like lack of organization today on thier end. Been like that all weekend it seems.

Make that 3 forts defended... W all pug grps for the last one. Anyhoo yes destro needs more organization. Fun fights though thanks for a great day for order :)
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Ads
TenaciousBuf

Post#9 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:08 am

diedrake wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:07 am
TenaciousBuf wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:56 am

Make that 3 forts defended... W all pug grps. Anyhoo yes destro needs more organization. Fun fights though thanks for a great day for order :)
thank you, you just clarified my point

TreefAM

Post#10 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:59 am

TenaciousBuf wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:58 am I agree, we need to get more organized but I doubt order has every wb that is organized either. I usually run with organized wb and we cant even get through the door. Please tell was an increase in defense numbers was beneficial and to whom?
Order has more pug leaders using that addon. These warbands can easily be wiped (and have been over and over again for the last six months) by smaller groups. But when it comes to forts, they just need to put their tanks in the front, healers and rdps in the back and 3 of them can hold it forever.
Like I said, you need more than just one organized warband to push a fort, and yes of course it benefits defenders even more, they have an easier time zerging around the BOs and holding the doors (Not destro defenders though because when it comes to our fort we barely have one 2/2/2 warband inside)