Recent Topics

Ads

1 star IC

Let's talk about... everything else
TenaciousBuf

Re: 1 star IC

Post#41 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:54 pm

diedrake wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:01 pm
NSKaneda wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:34 pm For few weeks now every time there was a call for Altdorf push the response was "IC is easier to fight in and faster to finish". This plus lack of orvr balls (and 20s countdowns. I mean seriously... X_X) made me and my guildmates question the point of committing ourselves to campaign. And it made me skip city fights altogether.

_
_

Fort and keep fights... 10 tanks in front line. 3 of them hold the line, two of them challenge (htl ones), one of them throws distracting bellow (by mistake or he's solo) others try to dps and build morale4 which they will most likely waste on 20 second countdown which leads to pushing well-prepared and moraled up enemy. RDPS behind them melt in unmitigated aoe.
Healers get debuffed by unmolested 3rd floor enemy rdps.

Fun times.
Sounds like the tanks need to be grped and told what moral to pop. If more then 2 tanks like 3 in a grp 1 tank m2 and the other two pop m4 1 at a time.

Also sounds like those poping too early seems like a panic reaction, and/ or not listening to thier leaders.
Regardless them tank morals, even with proper moral calls and 2/2/2 set up, everyone pretty much melts with 1 foot in the door. MDPS melts one step before the door, healers cannot keep up with healing. We can discuss what destro can and should do, but to be honest, can we take a fort without order throwing it? I have not seen that lately. Is it disorganization (well order does not run all organized groups either) or is there a need for an adjustment of some sort? Can we go in the fort with a thought that we can take it or is it more of a dread on can we get lucky to take that fort? Something is wrong with this picture.

Ads
madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#42 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:09 pm

The endless pragg to reikland and inevitable woeful destro fail in the fort all days is getting a bit tedious. The changes have had a detrimental affect on city. I for one have abandoned t4 as it is now extremely boring and very annoying. Spent all day in t1 and scenarios instead. If this isnt sorted out people will start leaving the game. The royal shard is a complete waste of time as an idea i feel like binning them when i get one they are bloody worthless.

TenaciousBuf

Post#43 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:35 pm

madmalky2014 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:09 pm The endless pragg to reikland and inevitable woeful destro fail in the fort all days is getting a bit tedious. The changes have had a detrimental affect on city. I for one have abandoned t4 as it is now extremely boring and very annoying. Spent all day in t1 and scenarios instead. If this isnt sorted out people will start leaving the game. The royal shard is a complete waste of time as an idea i feel like binning them when i get one they are bloody worthless.
Crest shard is a waste, since the patch I got one. Not mentioning that order can farm them fort defenses all day for invadors and crests. Lowering invadors for loosing forts really affects mostly one side. Increasing defense numbers mostly benefits one side. As a result, in the last 24 hours there has been at least 6 Raik fort pushes with the same results. Order did few trash keep sieges in Raik just to show some activity while letting destro leveling that keep to 5 starts over and over to do another guarantied fort defense. Smart on their part. If that is an intent for a game progression then........

diedrake

Post#44 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:44 pm

Is there a timer on zones being locked? If not this might be a good reason to have a 24-36 hour lockout timer on zones. When the lock out is complete zone opens back to t4 mid map. As of this morning still niether side has managed to get to city.

That might help relieve the boredom of 1 zone only for rvr
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Gurf

Post#45 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:07 pm

diedrake wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:44 pm Is there a timer on zones being locked? If not this might be a good reason to have a 24-36 hour lockout timer on zones. When the lock out is complete zone opens back to t4 mid map. As of this morning still niether side has managed to get to city.

That is quite a good idea, would put pressure on one side to push when the timer is running down also

TenaciousBuf

Post#46 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:10 pm

diedrake wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:44 pm Is there a timer on zones being locked? If not this might be a good reason to have a 24-36 hour lockout timer on zones. When the lock out is complete zone opens back to t4 mid map. As of this morning still niether side has managed to get to city.

That is a great idea, it will defiantly help with a 1 zone stale mate.

diedrake

Post#47 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:54 pm

I am really surprised thats not a thing... Lock out timer. I could have sworn there was something like that on live. But then again starting to forget all the minor stuff in live.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

dysfori

Post#48 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:02 pm

diedrake wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:54 pm I am really surprised thats not a thing... Lock out timer. I could have sworn there was something like that on live. But then again starting to forget all the minor stuff in live.
Lockout timer hasnt really been on the general peoples mind until today I guess. The bigger problem here is probably the lord in CW. Which I dont think has been adressed.

Ads
Qtpiii

Post#49 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:37 pm

diedrake wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:14 pm Another idea that occured to me is that passed few times CW destro lord not in keep so why push that and take destro keep hold for 10 mins for gm to lock zone giving destro a defence bag roll... And a zone loss bag roll?

Just saying i see why order isnt in the lakes rn pushing to lock emp for IC city which is 1 star to top it off.
Order throwing zones because Crest and bag farming forts is what they want. Stop pretending 1 star IC has anything to do with it. You constantly pushed zones to reset before IC was off cool down from the previous siege the past few months.

1900 kills in 6th reikwald push yesterday. Capped order defense with a queue. 30 order defending the zones prior when the previous fort was capped defense an hour earlier.

Throw zones. Farm forts. Order meta

diedrake

Post#50 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:56 pm

Order just pushed to city... 1 try push at that on fort... So its do able destro
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x