Recent Topics

Ads

Crashing in SC´s, what happened to the fix?

Let's talk about... everything else
Hood

Crashing in SC´s, what happened to the fix?

Post#1 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:56 am

Well one of the best fixes a few months back was that when you crashed out of a SC you got no quitter debuff and you got loaded straight back into it when you logged back in.

What happened to this massive QoL fix since it now once again gives you the quitter debuff and you dont get loaded back into SC :(

Ads
Skullgrin

Re: Crashing in SC´s, what happened to the fix?

Post#2 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:47 pm

I don't think that is intended. You should probably post this on the bugtracker, along with evidence that it is happening.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

NSKaneda

Post#3 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:01 pm

Freezes and crashes frequent orvr today as well, don't think it's scenario specific issue.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

xruptor

Post#4 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:53 am

Hood wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:56 am Well one of the best fixes a few months back was that when you crashed out of a SC you got no quitter debuff and you got loaded straight back into it when you logged back in.

What happened to this massive QoL fix since it now once again gives you the quitter debuff and you dont get loaded back into SC :(
I didn't know this was a thing. Since I started playing anytime I crash in a SC I get the deserter debuff and can never rejoin the session I was in. I figured this was just how the system was programmed. If it used to allow you to join the active game and not give you a deserter debuff, that is a huge difference and i'd welcome it. They should totally bring this back or fix it. I've also had instances where I joined a scenario about a minute or less from winning and when it's done I get a deserter debuff for no apparent reason.

If you crash you should at least have a a minute or two to get back in if you can to a scenario. I know it ruins the outcome of the scenario but the crash is out of the users hands.

lyncher12

Post#5 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:06 pm

its a problem with dragons bane

xruptor

Post#6 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:52 am

I posted it in the bug tracker

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/17847