Recent Topics

Ads

Rams are not strong enough!

Let's talk about... everything else
Nosun

Rams are not strong enough!

Post#1 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:28 am

This has always been a problem but lately its seems worse than ever that every ram dies and sometimes multiple rams on just about every keep that is even slightly defended. Just feels like we are all wasting a lot of time on sieges that go no place because the first door does not even go down. This is not order or destro bias as i see it happening constantly to both sides. I realize killing the ram is part of the game but i don't think it should be quite as easy as it is right now.

Ads
diedrake

Re: Rams are not strong enough!

Post#2 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:47 am

Well a coordinated attack on ram with defenders that pug sounds like easy pickings. Ram has plenty hps it still takes a bit of time to kill it.

If the faction with ram isnt coordinated of course ram will die fast.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Vri

Post#3 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:16 am

So far this week, its just been bad ram teams and awful ram placing.

TreefAM

Post#4 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:31 am

Just stop spawning the ram if you are solo, let the warband leaders decide if they'll siege or not. Often a random spawned ram can mess up the whole campaign in the zone because after it dies, instead of waiting or roaming for 10min people just stop doing rvr.
And if YOU are the warband leader, then take care of it, if you commit to a siege and your warband is the one that spawned the ram, stick with it, forget any sort of postern push or watching the back and flanks, your job is to keep the ram and siege toys safe.

Nosun

Post#5 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:48 pm

All replies seem to be obvious or by people not playing much the majority of sieges lately are failing for both sides with the ram dead before the door has taken hardly damage. I play a lot I'm not a person who doesn't understand the basics of the game play. Something has changed recently or is bugged rams did not use to go down this fast.

havartii

Post#6 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:52 pm

They could just make abilities work?? We have the means to heal rams.
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

badoglio

Post#7 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:57 pm

no.

*bye thanks gif*

Acidic

Post#8 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:59 pm

This suggests we need a license to drive a ram