Recent Topics

Ads

Display Settings question

Let's talk about... everything else
AnkeBerg

Display Settings question

Post#1 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:44 pm

Choose The Best Vacuum Cleaner For Cars

Keeping cars clean is good for your health, as you spend lots of your time driving with your family members. If you have kids or allergy sufferers in your family, it is a must that you keep your car free of dust and debris. The best way to clean the inside of a car is to use a vacuum cleaner. That’s why we need to choose the Best Vacuum Cleaner for our cars.

We can consider cordless vacuum cleaners or 12V vacuum cleaners. Vacuum cleaners used for houses can absolutely clean cars, but we will discuss them in another post.

Cordless vacuum cleaners for cars

Cordless handheld vacuum cleaners are greatly convenient for cleaning car interiors. Most of the modern vacuum cleaners are powered by onboard lithium-ion batteries, so they can be used regardless of the car location or the environment. Their suction power is strong with lithium-ion batteries also. That’s the first advantage of these products. Being lightweight and portable is the second one. Most car handheld vacuum cleaners weigh just 1 – 3 pounds. Cordless units can be carried on long trips, and easily charged when you reach the destination. Besides, they are also equipped with extended hose, extra nozzles and brushes that can effectively reach corners and suck the dust and debris out of every spot of your car.

However, there are some disadvantages we need to concern about car cordless vacuum cleaners. The main issue is the amount of energy stored in the batteries and using time per charge. Using standard mode, these devices can operate for 20 – 40 minutes. Vacuum cleaners with better batteries can operate for a longer time, but that increases the weight of vacuum cleaners. The second thing to remember is the storage of battery-powered vacuum cleaners when carrying them along with trips. Leaving them in the car under either low or high temperatures can also damage and shorten battery life, or even cause flames. We need to check carefully the instructions from the manufacturer before taking them along.

12V corded vacuum cleaners

Car corded vacuum cleaners will be powered by the 12V cigarette lighter adapter on cars. Of course, 12V car vacuum cleaners also have favorable features like the handheld vacuum cleaners mentioned above. They are also lightweight, portable, and accompanied by multi-purpose tools. What makes them the best vacuum cleaners in the world for cars is their strong suction power. They are mostly stronger than cordless vacuum cleaners. They can be used with no such short limit of time as using time depends on the car battery.

The operating process of corded vacuum cleaners discharges power from car batteries but normally doesn’t become an issue for the average car battery capacity of around 48 amp-hours. The cleaning time for an inside car can take you less than 1 hour. Besides, cord length should be carefully considered, too. The minimum length of the cord you need to clean the whole care should be a minimum of 15 – 16 feet. It depends on the size of your car, as well as the adapter location in cars.

Long Story Short

We can say both handheld and corded vacuum cleaners are convenient for your car cleaning purposes. Taking your cars to the garage is a good choice, too. If you are still wondering, you can go for the Best Rated Vacuum Cleaner reviews and read the opinion of other car owners.

We hope you choose the best vacuum cleaner for your adorable cars. Share this post with your friends if you like it.
Last edited by AnkeBerg on Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am, edited 5 times in total.

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: Display Settings question

Post#2 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:22 pm

Spoiler:
AnkeBerg wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:44 pm Hello, I recently switched the resolution in game to see if I could get a better picture and it wouldnt show the menu when I hit esc, so I was wasnt able to switch the setting back as the new setting wasnt that great. So I restarted the game and now when I start the client, it goes to load in, the cut scene is just about to pop on and it puts me back at the log in screen. I was thinking it has everything to do with the new resolution but I dont know for sure. Is there a way to change that without logging into the game? A *.ini file maybe? Anything I can edit with notepad? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hey,

time for a bit code-fu....let's try...
  • close your game
  • go to: RoR > user > and open UserSettings.xml with an editor
  • so it depends if you are playing in fullscreen or windowed
  • If you are playing Fullscreen, change this line:

Code: Select all

<FullScreen width="1600" height="900" bitdepth="32" />
  • And for Windowed

Code: Select all

<Windowed width="1600" height="900" bitdepth="32" />
  • inside the width="xxxx" and height="xxxx" you can change your resoultion back
  • clear the content of your Cache folder (just a good advice)
  • start your game and pray, maybe it works