Recent Topics

Ads

stalker tactic white lion question function

Let's talk about... everything else
Haskr

stalker tactic white lion question function

Post#1 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:31 am

how does it work? lion does 75% less hatres in enemy monsters, enemy players count as monsters?
is it only pve tactic, does it work in pvp? what is the use? lion does more damage or something else?

thanks for help! 8-)

Ads
Haskr

Re: stalker tactic white lion question function

Post#2 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:25 am

still looking for help pls, what does this tactic do?

Sinisterror

Post#3 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:43 am

Its useless tactic has no use in pvp at all. It reduces aggro your pet generates in pve.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Haskr

Post#4 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:45 am

oh I see :( :(
well thanks for explanation
why is useless pve tactic in mastery tree???

Sinisterror

Post#5 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:57 am

Warhammer online was rushed to be released because EA and wrath of the lich king. SO there is alot of useless stupid crap in the game, i think White lion was supposed to be tank class and swordmaster dps class originally. But dont worry wl's are awesome in everything RoR. They used to be only single target dmg gods but now they can have good loner aoe build.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz