Recent Topics

Ads

twitch drops not working for me

Let's talk about... everything else
Titman

twitch drops not working for me

Post#1 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:24 am

I 've been watching streamers non stop since yesterday afternoon (aka over 14hours).
I only got 5 rewards (aka the 5th hour reward some scrolls).
What is goin on???

Ads
Bigdog2002

Re: Twitch Drops Wont Work

Post#2 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:38 am

I'm been watching for 8 hours long and nothing has happened I haven't got anything

Titman

Post#3 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:46 am

Is your ROR account linked to twitch tv?

skylinx

Post#4 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:47 am

I had a similar problem for a couple hours. I had to unlink my account on the rewards page on RoR, I had to log out of RoR, log out of twitch. Then log on to twitch, go through the streamers account link under their stream, sign in to RoR, agree and auth twitch again. I had to do this 3 times before it stated 'twitch drops enabled' in blue under the stream i was watching.

Titman

Post#5 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:20 am

Lets see now since I unlinked and linked my accounts all over

Titman

Post#6 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:10 am

Confirmed.
Doing what skylinx said above worked for me.
At least i only can guess it was that cause the drops continued from the 7th hour reward.

nat3s

Post#7 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:10 am

Confirmed, same for me, around 9 hours viewed watching Zarbix and Feven. 3 drops so far. This is despite seeing the drops enabled text in Twitch.

I think the system might be under strain and backed up a bit or where I have Twitch running on a 4th monitor it's somehow interfering with the system.
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG

GamesBond
Former Staff

Re: twitch drops not working for me

Post#8 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:40 am

There shouldn't be any issues and I'm keeping an account to check the drop rates of the rewards. But if you're sure you've calculated the hours right and whatsoever, then the issue is surely from Twitch as they track everything, we just set the triggers.

Nevertheless please don't post the issue everywhere if you encounter it again, make one thread and that's all you need.

Ads
twistingandturning

Post#9 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:03 am

Working as intended.
Last edited by twistingandturning on Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nat3s

Post#10 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:37 am

Yep same issue here, around 9 hours viewed, 4 drops.

I have a theory, either the system tracks viewing time for a single streamer (i jump between streams regularly so i probably only have 3-4 hours on a single streamer - Zarbix who isn't currently online) or it somehow has problems if the stream is running in the background.
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG