Recent Topics

Ads

Rewards for scenarios

Let's talk about... everything else
myraezel

Rewards for scenarios

Post#1 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:12 am

Hi,

after playing a good bunch of scenarios i found out that playing smart is not rewarded in this game.

If i win scenario X and just zerg i come out with say 2400 RP
If i win same scenario and captured say 5 Flags and defended them i come out with 1000 RP

That sucks. Pls change.

Ads
Sulorie

Re: Rewards for scenarios

Post#2 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:35 am

It's about fighting, no? The objectives are there to force both sides to do something e.g. meet each other to fight for the objective or in case one side refuses to fight to end the sc faster.
Getting renown for running around with a flag or standing right next to it doesn't sound silly?
Dying is no option.

dalen
Developer

Post#3 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:57 am

if you take the objectives while everyone else on your team runs away fighting you will likely end up with top objective score and be awarded with an extra emblem. So there are already some extra rewards for taking objectives.
Source Developer

myraezel

Post#4 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:06 am

dalen wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:57 am if you take the objectives while everyone else on your team runs away fighting you will likely end up with top objective score and be awarded with an extra emblem. So there are already some extra rewards for taking objectives.
i didnt know that. i will check it. thx.

Vri

Post#5 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:04 pm

Objectives first. I figure out which group of players in the SC are going to attempt to complete objectives, follow that group, heal and hope for the best. Once in awhile, if the team has Order controlled- I will break off and back cap.