Recent Topics

Ads

Beign diagnosed with terminal cancer

Let's talk about... everything else
Lazarus7

Re: Beign diagnosed with terminal cancer

Post#21 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:43 am

Anyone that played in Karak Norn back in the day will remember you. You became one of the most recognisable figures in the lakes across both functions. No matter what the disease throws at you, to us you will always be a big and tough as nails Black Orc.

I am so sorry Gary. I hope that you are with loved ones.

Laz

Ads
Xumae

Post#22 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:47 pm

From one bipolar to another, rest in peace Gary.
Nezeb rr8x dps dok
Demonlarry rr7x Magus
Squigdakka rr7xSquig herder
Mcronalds rr6x Mara

biploargary

Post#23 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:49 pm

Hi everyone this is Garys sister Dawn. I have seen the grave and footage and would like to thank the people who run this game and everyone who went to his grave. My brothers 2 main passions were his bodybuilding running and gaming. He was so excited when he found this game was back and played most days. My brother was only 42 and knew something was very wrong last feb after suffering blood clots. Doctors could not find out why he had them but assured him nothing was seriously wrong. My brother gradually deteriorated and could no longer exercise like he could. Then had problems with his vision but doctors told him it was health anxiety. Gary told me late last year he believed he had cancer and even told me what he thought was wrong with his eyes yet no doctor took him seriously. He went to the doctors and eye doctors numerous times but each time was told nothing was wrong. It was not until 3 months ago he went to eye emergency his eyesight was now really bad who saw something wrong and referred him to hospital. There he got diagnosed with cancer autoimmune retinapathy then had scans that confirmed our worst fears.So my brother knew yet he was dismissed and ignored. My brothers final words day before he died was soon he will be with Harry. Harry was his old dog who died last December aged 20.So once again thankyou to everyone it meant a lot to the family and his girlfriend. We have all watched the footage and cried never realized how wonderful gaming communties are.

Akalukz

Post#24 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:01 pm

So sad to hear that he was routinely ignored by the professionals.
-= Agony =-

Kragg

Post#25 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:12 pm

biploargary wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:49 pm Hi everyone this is Garys sister Dawn. I have seen the grave and footage and would like to thank the people who run this game and everyone who went to his grave. My brothers 2 main passions were his bodybuilding running and gaming. He was so excited when he found this game was back and played most days. My brother was only 42 and knew something was very wrong last feb after suffering blood clots. Doctors could not find out why he had them but assured him nothing was seriously wrong. My brother gradually deteriorated and could no longer exercise like he could. Then had problems with his vision but doctors told him it was health anxiety. Gary told me late last year he believed he had cancer and even told me what he thought was wrong with his eyes yet no doctor took him seriously. He went to the doctors and eye doctors numerous times but each time was told nothing was wrong. It was not until 3 months ago he went to eye emergency his eyesight was now really bad who saw something wrong and referred him to hospital. There he got diagnosed with cancer autoimmune retinapathy then had scans that confirmed our worst fears.So my brother knew yet he was dismissed and ignored. My brothers final words day before he died was soon he will be with Harry. Harry was his old dog who died last December aged 20.So once again thankyou to everyone it meant a lot to the family and his girlfriend. We have all watched the footage and cried never realized how wonderful gaming communties are.
I hope it gives you and your family some comfort, to know how he will be missed here.
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

kirraha

Post#26 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:31 pm

I recorded the memoryevent and made video from destro POV. Thanks all for the cooperation and respect towards BipolarGary, I haven't felt this moved in a long time.
This video is for his memory and our respect to him.

I did not know Gary, but his post about his illness showed me he was a very brave man and had a strong heart sharing this with us. <3 Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNmZO4mbGUs