Recent Topics

Ads

GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM

Let's talk about... everything else
Muurloen

GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM

Post#1 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:17 am

Putting it plainly. Solo Ranked SC in NA is dead.

Participate folks regardless if you win or lose, you still win as you are working towards a great event slot item.

Thanks.
Last edited by Muurloen on Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Muurlat DazKrom - Slayer RR8*
Kmuurlat Von Krom - Knight RR8*

Ads
KissShot

Re: MAKE SOLO RANKED NA QUEUE GREAT AGAIN

Post#2 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:25 am

+1

Rydiak

Re: MAKE SOLO RANKED NA QUEUE GREAT AGAIN

Post#3 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:31 am

True, it is a really nice carrot that was added, even if you don't want/need Victorious/Triumphant gear.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Muurloen

Re: GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM

Post#4 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:32 am

Spent 2 hours in solo queue tonight from 1030pm cst to 1230pm cst with out a game.

This is pretty sad.

Fix this NA players. Have the guts to queueue solo.
Muurlat DazKrom - Slayer RR8*
Kmuurlat Von Krom - Knight RR8*

Naelar

Post#5 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:02 am

Now i have this f'n song stuck in my head. Thanks...

Aeonblade

Post#6 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:10 pm

It honestly boils down to the fact that people are playing this game for large scale war, you won't find nearly as many 1v1 enthusiasts in a game like this. I wouldn't join 1v1 no matter carrot was dangled, it's just not fun to me. People play what's fun, and there are only a handful of classes that are even fun to 1v1 with.

Satarial

Post#7 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:18 pm

Aeonblade wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:10 pm It honestly boils down to the fact that people are playing this game for large scale war, you won't find nearly as many 1v1 enthusiasts in a game like this. I wouldn't join 1v1 no matter carrot was dangled, it's just not fun to me. People play what's fun, and there are only a handful of classes that are even fun to 1v1 with.

Ranked SC is 6v6, which is more balanced than people will have you believe, the solo queue aspect of it however, leads some of the more competitive players to not fully enjoy it.
Shadowhealx - Zealot
Shadowhealxxx - Rune Priest

OOP Heals Extraordinaire | Badlands OG - RR100 Zealot/Runepriest

Akalukz

Post#8 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:30 pm

Too many people take it too seriously. In the past people bitch and moan if you join and they lose because maybe you aren't the best player. I don't need a bunch of grief from people. Some of you guys have created the mess of NA ranked SC. No one wants people bitching them... so why bother.
-= Agony =-

Ads