Recent Topics

Ads

Sov Armor set bonus question

Let's talk about... everything else
Orontes

Sov Armor set bonus question

Post#1 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:21 pm

I asked a more specific question in the Greenskin Forum, but there doesn't seem to be as much traffic there, so I will ask in the General Discussion Section:

Per the Sov. Set: I believe for SWs and Herders around the 5th set piece the bonus is +90 to range power. When in Assault Mode, or in the big squig, does this bonus convert to +90 melee power?

Thanks

Ads
anarchypark

Re: Sov Armor set bonus question

Post#2 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:45 am

don't know about sov ( which set btw ? )
but range power from gear had been converted like always.
I don't think sov act differently.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

ronsmith

Post#3 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:16 am

Orontes wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:21 pm I asked a more specific question in the Greenskin Forum, but there doesn't seem to be as much traffic there, so I will ask in the General Discussion Section:

Per the Sov. Set: I believe for SWs and Herders around the 5th set piece the bonus is +90 to range power. When in Assault Mode, or in the big squig, does this bonus convert to +90 melee power?

Thanks
I would love to find that out too! Hope to see some info here
Last edited by ronsmith on Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

normanis

Post#4 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:27 am

u can check it easy, get gear with crit/ranged power switch to assoult and move cursor on your asault stance its will show how much is increased crit/power if its lower to your gear or rr abilities what u train than maby bugtracker it.( i dont know if rr ranged crit is turned into mele crit) but gear should have been changed
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Adelmar

Post#5 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Orontes wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:21 pm I asked a more specific question in the Greenskin Forum, but there doesn't seem to be as much traffic there, so I will ask in the General Discussion Section:

Thanks
The set you're thinking of is Warlord, not Sovereign for the SW/SH. (5 piece +99 ranged power)
As for the conversion to melee power- yes, it does convert 1:1.
Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

Orontes

Post#6 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:12 pm

Thanks for the responses. I had assumed it converted (@ Adelmar: you are correct: it is the Warlord set I was thinking of). I was told, by some in game, there was no stat. conversion. This is what led me to ask.