Recent Topics

Ads

Return of Reckoning T1

Let's talk about... everything else
Azarael

Re: Return of Reckoning T1

Post#91 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:57 pm

Yeah no.

That thread was about abuse of AoE mechanics, which were bugged at the time, to flag players.

It was abuse. End of. Do not misrepresent his position on that again.

Also, let me add that accusing players who enjoy competitive PvP of elitism is baseless. The only players who deserve spite are those who take delight in using their premades to crush PUGs, as that does end up being detrimental to the game. Otherwise, leave them be.

Ads
PartizanRUS

Post#92 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:19 pm

katroulitsa wrote:Partizan, for the love of god, go back to your pve grinding and stop licking the devs' butts...

And pls close this bloody thread, witch trials are out of fashion.
How about no. Also speak to your friends in that manner if you have these, otherwise your troll attempts is pathetic as jonathanmurphy3's . Making personal "comments" after mentioning of exploiters and "retarded" is only showing how burned your sore arses are.
This personal feud against Ototo is just funny, e-drama + internet war.
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

jonathanmurphy3

Post#93 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:54 pm

^ Who even are you? This entire issue doesn't even concern you. Just turn around, and go back to farming trolls or something, mate.

We don't take pride in curbstomping pugs, if that's what you're trying to get at...
Spoiler:
Sanguish
Magus
R12/RR20

Ungoliante
Witch Elf
R12/RR20

Ancalagorn
Chosen
R12/RR20

Maedhros
White Lion
R12/RR20
Leader of Lupus Deus Est (Destro) - a competitive small-scale PvP Guild

sotora

Post#94 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:01 pm

Azarael wrote:Competitive PvP is great, as long as the spirit of competition is respected.

That means that premades should not be matches with PUGs whenever possible.
That is why we want more premades and organisation in ROR playerbase.
Azarael wrote:The only players who deserve spite are those who take delight in using their premades to crush PUGs, as that does end up being detrimental to the game. Otherwise, leave them be.
Last thing we wanna do is to have an evening when we do premade and go after unorganised unexperienbced random players.

Ototo

Post#95 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:11 am

Azarael wrote:(...)

Also, let me add that accusing players who enjoy competitive PvP of elitism is baseless. The only players who deserve spite are those who take delight in using their premades to crush PUGs, as that does end up being detrimental to the game. Otherwise, leave them be.
This is true, and i think i crossed some lines without noticing. Im sorry. Doing premades is not elitism. I really stated it in a way that could be only readed that way.

Sorry, was not my intention, but due to other reason i dont want to name, i entered a circle of full criticism agaisnt it. I do really feel sorry.

EDIT: Named in the post below.
Last edited by Ototo on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler:

Ototo

Post#96 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:57 am

Ok, i somehow decided to click "display this post" on jonathanmurphy3's ones. Do u really want to know why he and all his guild hates me? I could link the PMs he sent me about his brother. He completely blame on me his brother's ban................ Pathetic..............

Man, if he was banned forever was for a very good reason. He thought i would never press the "display this post" option. Well, i came home drunk from a party and i did.

Jm3, accept that was YOUR BROTHER ACTIONS, the ones that leads to his perma-ban, not me naming his alts. I have nothing else to say about your guild. You do deserve a perma-ban in masse from my point of view. Hiding and allowing a player that was banned FOR QUITE OBVIOUS REASONS, THAT MOST THAT LIKELY SHARED WITH ALL YOU, is more than a reason to ban all you. You do have the power to break the work the devs have done.

In any close future you could get angry for whatever reason and vent, like you did on me, your personal frustrations on the game. Probably nobody cares, but im gonna add any "Lupus Deus Est" in masse to ignore. My last word on any on you.

EDIT: Reasons why he was banned: he said that he purposely would try to exploit some bugs that could break the game economy, and he actively tried to exploit every single bug at his disposal. Do you know why AH prizes are that high? Cause there are persons like Gorth, jonathanmurphy3's brother, playing.

I WILL KEEP DENOUNCING THEM. Dont u ever think for a second that my willpower gonna break cause of your tries. Your campaign in-masse to try to silence and discredit me will not win anything.

If u feel like siding with them, go do it, but know what u are doing in the future, cause these guys would take every single chance they have to kill you with advantage instead of with skill, and at least we know of two of them that would not allow you to take the renown from their deaths, but would instead crash the server to deny you that.

They are not players, they are persons that need to bully others.
Spoiler:

katroulitsa

Post#97 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:53 am

This is getting pathetic really... How exactly can we ruin the devs' work?
Mate you better stop throwing accusations to ppl you have never met or played with before. Noone talked about duping gold or ruining the game's economy. Just because some of us play a broken class (and are good at it I would add) doesn't mean we worship satan, kill infants and dupe gold. The fact you're asking for a guild ban... well... no words actually.

@Partizan: My love for you is eternal darling <3
Inav
Semya

amputationsaw

Post#98 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:14 am

sotora wrote: Last thing we wanna do is to have an evening when we do premade and go after unorganised unexperienbced random players.
the thing is that you are unconsciously doing it. i don't really see many premade activity on order side, i just was a few times in one whos setup took plenty of the time.
THough i guess many players become unmotivated when they get wrecked by a premade several times. idk how it looks like in some guilds, but many players don't have a big guild to form some premades to fight them. it's all a question of balance too. it's always hopeless to fight a big number of enemies who additionally got premades to roll over our faces over and over again. maybe its kinda exaggerated to roll premades in this early state of game. with T2 it will get more organized for everyone.

Ads
Jayzboi

Post#99 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:23 am

all of us are bad players.
does it depress you to know just how alone you really are?
Guild: Warbuddy - Orz
Chars: Sixtyniner - Thefatone - Zlota - Gemini.

My Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI7Mq8 ... _3Va-MwWVA

sotora

Post#100 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:15 am

Ototo wrote: Probably nobody cares, but im gonna add any "Lupus Deus Est" in masse to ignore. My last word on any on you.
Finally.