Recent Topics

Ads

Return of Reckoning T1

Let's talk about... everything else
jonathanmurphy3

Re: Return of Reckoning T1

Post#71 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:02 pm

Order complainers got what they wanted. People seem to love having a monotonous, low-calibre, Order-dominated PvP game.

Not so much a big mouth; more, defending against the accusations of people who can't accept getting killed/seemed determined to have certain people who threaten their boring PvP removed.

The bias of certain developers is now clear to me, now. Anyway I've said my peace. Good game, Ototo. I look forward to your next complaint ("OMG BAN BLACK ORC, HE USED THROW AXE ON ME WITH 2% HP AND IT CRIT ME 300 BAN HIM")
Spoiler:
Sanguish
Magus
R12/RR20

Ungoliante
Witch Elf
R12/RR20

Ancalagorn
Chosen
R12/RR20

Maedhros
White Lion
R12/RR20
Leader of Lupus Deus Est (Destro) - a competitive small-scale PvP Guild

Ads
Morf

Post#72 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:36 pm

jonathanmurphy3 wrote:Order complainers got what they wanted. People seem to love having a monotonous, low-calibre, Order-dominated PvP game.

Not so much a big mouth; more, defending against the accusations of people who can't accept getting killed/seemed determined to have certain people who threaten their boring PvP removed.

The bias of certain developers is now clear to me, now. Anyway I've said my peace. Good game, Ototo. I look forward to your next complaint ("OMG BAN BLACK ORC, HE USED THROW AXE ON ME WITH 2% HP AND IT CRIT ME 300 BAN HIM")
Players dont want an order dominated pvp game they want fun balanced fights, something they dont get when you run cheese premades 10 hours a day. I guess you could argue order need to step up and righty so but still doesnt change the facts of how your crew approach the game. You do yourself no favors.
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

PartizanRUS

Post#73 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:45 pm

jonathanmurphy3 wrote:Order complainers got what they wanted. People seem to love having a monotonous, low-calibre, Order-dominated PvP game.

Thats big pile of bullshit, again. PvP isn't boring and if its boring for you, then you are doing it wrong.
Devs are not pro-hacks and not biased towards hackers, exploiters, bug-abusers and other Retards who is ruining game for all players. We are lucky :]
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

jonathanmurphy3

Post#74 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:45 pm

^ what? Incoherent/irrelevant.
PvP isn't boring, but PvP is supposed to be competitive groups against other competitive groups, which is what our guild (along with some others like Orz, Elements, DOE) offer. I don't see you doing that with your guild, Partizan.

@Morf
you always bring up the same monotonous issue of 'you guys run premades'. Yes, we do. We want to win. We want to gear up our lowbie alts. The very solution to countering this is something you already mentioned: Order need to step up their premades. You make it sound like a bad thing to run premades, lol. You prefer mindless zombie horde fights?
Spoiler:
Sanguish
Magus
R12/RR20

Ungoliante
Witch Elf
R12/RR20

Ancalagorn
Chosen
R12/RR20

Maedhros
White Lion
R12/RR20

sotora

Post#75 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:56 pm

Morf wrote: Players dont want an order dominated pvp game they want fun balanced fights, something they dont get when you run cheese premades 10 hours a day.
So trying to assemble a 2 tanks, 2 dps and 2 healer group when possible is considered cheesy? 0_o
Man please seriously.
I guess you could argue order need to step up and righty so but still doesnt change the facts of how your crew approach the game. You do yourself no favors.
He is a loudmouth, but order instead of whining should step up like you said. This game is designed in mind of group pvp and cooperation & interdependality between players. This is a simple fact.

jonathanmurphy3

Post#76 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:59 pm

^

Game set and match.
Spoiler:
Sanguish
Magus
R12/RR20

Ungoliante
Witch Elf
R12/RR20

Ancalagorn
Chosen
R12/RR20

Maedhros
White Lion
R12/RR20

Morf

Post#77 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:19 pm

Your boring and so is your gameplay, steamrolling for 10 hours a day with a cheese setup, this is not endgame t4 its an alpha server with t1, where ppl play for fun and 99% not with an egotistical attitude and sole purpose to win, must win !
Trying to have some integrity and understanding the current situation of the game would go a long way to show everyone your not the type of ppl most feel you are.

Now lets stop the back and forth because its pointless.
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

katroulitsa

Post#78 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:22 pm

Partizan, for the love of god, go back to your pve grinding and stop licking the devs' butts...

And pls close this bloody thread, witch trials are out of fashion.
Inav
Semya

Ads
Zegota

Post#79 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:25 pm

But but but...I like name and shame. And threads like these make the game even more interesting.
Ingame + forum wars = <3

sotora

Post#80 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:02 pm

Morf wrote:Your boring and so is your gameplay, steamrolling for 10 hours a day with a cheese setup, this is not endgame t4 its an alpha server with t1, where ppl play for fun and 99% not with an egotistical attitude and sole purpose to win, must win !
Trying to have some integrity and understanding the current situation of the game would go a long way to show everyone your not the type of ppl most feel you are.
This is a game that is designed about more or less competetive group PVP. It does not matter if cap is T1, T3 or T25. It's just a number.

Sorry to break it to you, but in future it will only get more focused on that. Soon T2 will bring more players and more guilds will run premades. One day "queue as group" will get implemented too and that will increase numbers of premades even more.

That is what this game is all about and every patch that fix or implement something brings us more into that. Fixing class skills got us closer to that, matchmaking / sc balance improvement brought us closer to to that and every thing fixed brings us closer to that.

I've heard that at the start of this server - there was basically just some NPCs to farm and casual PVP in RvR areas, but things have changed. T1 skills are working, scnearios are working, RvR is working, matchmaking / sc balance is also working to some extent. People getting more competetive is normal and expected.