Recent Topics

Ads

Return of Reckoning T1

Let's talk about... everything else
sotora

Re: Return of Reckoning T1

Post#111 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:14 pm

Sinisterror wrote:Was it really khorse/gothmorgh who said that he's gonna ruin the economy with duping ? If he did then there's no excuses, should be banned. But this hate for the whole guild is just ridicolous and you are just seeing what you want to see, and exaggarate alot :D
As far as I recall person that duped gold and made threats was called Zonder and he was in some other guild.

Ads
noisestorm

Post#112 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:15 pm

Afaik it was not just Zonder alone though.

And this topic is so far away from any useful Discussion, that i'd have closed it by now. But well

Ototo

Post#113 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:17 pm

noisestorm wrote:Afaik it was not just Zonder alone though.

And this topic is so far away from any useful Discussion, that i'd have closed it by now. But well
+1 to all
Spoiler:

Druin
Former Staff

Post#114 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:50 pm

Tbh. it is pretty stupid to throw around new accusations wihout having evidence - especially since he is banned anyways.
Last edited by Druin on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Azarael

Post#115 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:04 pm

Ototo wrote:EDIT: Reasons why he was banned: he said that he purposely would try to exploit some bugs that could break the game economy
This isn't true.

tazdingo

Post#116 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:57 pm

there is definitely no guild wide exploiting going on. i'm in the teamspeak daily and i'm still using +8 jewels for christ sake. it's all sensationalism

jonathanmurphy3

Post#117 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:11 pm

I would stop humoring this topic with my responses, if the accusations made against certain people in my guild were taken for what they are -strawman arguments with no empirical proofs - as opposed to people genuinely believing them and letting that dictate their approach to us.

And thank you, Azarael, for putting Ototo in his place. Now people may understand why we have a certain opinion of him.
should lock thread
Spoiler:
Sanguish
Magus
R12/RR20

Ungoliante
Witch Elf
R12/RR20

Ancalagorn
Chosen
R12/RR20

Maedhros