Recent Topics

Ads

Return of Reckoning T1

Let's talk about... everything else
Luth

Re: Return of Reckoning T1

Post#101 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:18 am

Jayzboi wrote:all of us are bad players.
Lies.
I'm abysmal.

Ads
noisestorm

Post#102 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:24 am

Luth wrote:
Lies.
I'm abysmal.
can confirm this.

Druin
Former Staff

Post#103 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:28 am

noisestorm wrote:
Luth wrote:
Lies.
I'm abysmal.
can confirm this.
can confirm too
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

tazdingo

Post#104 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:41 am

Ototo wrote:EDIT: Reasons why he was banned: he said that he purposely would try to exploit some bugs that could break the game economy, and he actively tried to exploit every single bug at his disposal. Do you know why AH prizes are that high? Cause there are persons like Gorth, jonathanmurphy3's brother, playing.
if he was abusing items or gold bugs, he certainly wasn't sharing it
i don't think i ever saw pooch online and not pvping. i saw him kick some guy for farming souls once. it was pretty funny

he said he got banned for crashing client, which fine if he did it's up the the devs whether that deserves a ban. but he definitely wasn't doing it very often, seen as i like, ran in his premades

there is no guild wide conspiracy against you, if pooch was gold exploiting he was gonna get banned eventually anyway and i don't think i've once fought you in pvp, it's just in like every thread you act like a cranky old man who gets off on ruining everyone elses fun

jonathanmurphy3

Post#105 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:55 am

Gold exploiting? Are you **** serious? Do you know how many times he asked people in the guild for gold so he could dye his armour?

So my brother gets banned, and this tool is allowed to spout his rubbish without anyone batting an eye lid? Starting to irritate me now, to be honest.

Do you know why PvE exists in WAR? So bad pvpers, like Ototo, can find some satisfaction in their gaming session.

Oh and:
You do deserve a perma-ban in masse from my point of view.
You've shown your true colours. This is a severe and life-changing case of butthurt, and I recommend you glue on some fake testicles to help you through it. That is my last word to you.

This thread has devolved into something petty, and I apologise for my contributions: but Ototo's strawman argumentative style is getting on people's nerves, and needs to be dealt with.
Last edited by jonathanmurphy3 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Sanguish
Magus
R12/RR20

Ungoliante
Witch Elf
R12/RR20

Ancalagorn
Chosen
R12/RR20

Maedhros
White Lion
R12/RR20
Leader of Lupus Deus Est (Destro) - a competitive small-scale PvP Guild

PartizanRUS

Post#106 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:55 am

katroulitsa wrote:This is getting pathetic really... How exactly can we ruin the devs' work?
Isn't it obvious ? Gold exploit and gold wipe announcement is there for a reason.
katroulitsa wrote: @Partizan: My love for you is eternal darling <3
Your funny avatar won't help you against inquisitional fires :]
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

Sinisterror

Post#107 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:08 pm

Was it really khorse/gothmorgh who said that he's gonna ruin the economy with duping ? If he did then there's no excuses, should be banned. But this hate for the whole guild is just ridicolous and you are just seeing what you want to see, and exaggarate alot :D
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

jonathanmurphy3

Post#108 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:10 pm

Neither of us have ever had more than 500gold at any one point in our history of playing this game. Developers can feel free to verify this, but I feel insulted that we must kowtow and defend ourselves from every accusation thrown our way by Ototo.
Spoiler:
Sanguish
Magus
R12/RR20

Ungoliante
Witch Elf
R12/RR20

Ancalagorn
Chosen
R12/RR20

Maedhros
White Lion
R12/RR20
Leader of Lupus Deus Est (Destro) - a competitive small-scale PvP Guild

Ads
Jayzboi

Post#109 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:11 pm

Need free pls
does it depress you to know just how alone you really are?
Guild: Warbuddy - Orz
Chars: Sixtyniner - Thefatone - Zlota - Gemini.

My Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI7Mq8 ... _3Va-MwWVA

Jayzboi

Post#110 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:12 pm

jonathanmurphy3 wrote:Neither of us have ever had more than 500gold at any one point in our history of playing this game. Developers can feel free to verify this, but I feel insulted that we must kowtow and defend ourselves from every accusation thrown our way by Ototo.
Just ignore this topic and anything else which is pointed against your guild? Problem solved.
does it depress you to know just how alone you really are?
Guild: Warbuddy - Orz
Chars: Sixtyniner - Thefatone - Zlota - Gemini.

My Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI7Mq8 ... _3Va-MwWVA