Recent Topics

Ads

CONQ & VANQ

Let's talk about... everything else
storm

CONQ & VANQ

Post#1 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:36 am

Is it normal to still be in anni at rr60? I run supplies like my life depended on it...supplies nerfed? And always join warbands, see lots of medallions drop.. but people in sov have auto loot on so you need to roll for them. Could there be a way to up the % to the players that need the medallions?? I will be in invader before I even get conq, and if you think I'm going to trade my invaders for conq your nutz. I see people say oh vanq takes like 7 days .. maybe if your in a high premade with people passing on loot.. it's not like that for most players. I get 3 for a zone take, and with the increase of supply boxes.. your contribution is dog poop. A lot of these new changes with rr and contribution do not favor the newer players.
Last edited by storm on Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Panso

Re: CONQ & VANQ

Post#2 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:40 am

So you don't have the conq unlock with rr60? Your doing it really wrong man. Downgrade your higher meds asap to conq meds and get the full set, so you get acces to vanq meds in open bags and zone locks..
Panso 40/6x Zelot
Savory 40/5x Magus
Annot 40/6x WE

storm

Post#3 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:45 am

Na i get vanq in gold, just 2 so far. Is almost impossible now with how much supply drops. You used to get way more contribution for running them. But they watered that down to poop.And no i will not trade Invader for Conq. Not in a million years.

Panso

Post#4 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:49 am

If you got the unlock, then it's just the waiting game. But even for someone like me getting one or two zone locks cause of limited time a day, it's not that hard to get the full vanq stuff.
Panso 40/6x Zelot
Savory 40/5x Magus
Annot 40/6x WE

storm

Post#5 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:54 am

There is no unlock for conq /vanq, is just drops/bags and luck. I can screen shot 45 conq and 200 vanq at rr 59 ..almost 100 invaders.. that's just sad.

storm

Post#6 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:10 am

Panso wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:49 am If you got the unlock, then it's just the waiting game. But even for someone like me getting one or two zone locks cause of limited time a day, it's not that hard to get the full vanq stuff.
Zone locks give you 3 vanq, you need 920 for set, you will strike lightning for gold bags but is way more rare now.

Zxul

Post#7 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:28 am

Downgrade some vanq medallions in to conq ones.

Buy conq boots/gloves on ah- those are tradable.

Mix some other set with conq- depends on your spec, if you want more defense dom is good. Or do some pve for pve sets- gunbad, city dungeons, BS.

Can also get Ruin pve set, no idea though if its good for WE.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

TreefAM

Post#8 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:37 am

You're just unlucky, and running supplies means nothing you have to kill.
Join any semi organized roaming wb and get your stuff there.
Been leading wbs on my borc the moment I got ruin and the right jewels and got full vanq in 4days, full invader in under a week.

Ads
Naelar

Post#9 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:35 pm

If you're already rr 60, push thru to 63, collect all the invader medallions you can. Go from anni straight to invader. That's what I'm working on.

lyncher12

Post#10 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:58 pm

im rr83 with annihilator still. defending forts to the death has a price and its one im willing to pay!!