Recent Topics

Ads

Something to do while city is active?

Let's talk about... everything else
licenje

Something to do while city is active?

Post#1 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:16 am

Can we get some content to do while city is active? like t2 zones or something ?
I dont have sov and i dont do citys... every time city is pushed i get nothing to do for like 1-2h in game...
Worst endgame i have ever seen in any mmo it kills all other aspects of a game...

Ads
Nameless

Re: Something to do while city is active?

Post#2 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:48 am

I like to see pve sc looking abit like tower defence on wb scale. Hard enought and giving 2-3 sovs if done right
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

CyunUnderis

Post#3 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:51 am

Worst endgame i have ever seen in any mmo it kills all other aspects of a game...
In fact, not really because you can do :
  • Farming ingredients for pots (PvE)
  • Farming PQ chap 22 (PvE)
  • Craft pots/talismans
  • Dungeons (some are not accessible) (PvE)
  • SC (Ranked or not) (PvP)
  • Level up an alt in T1 (RvR/PvE/PvP)

farng84

Post#4 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:23 am

I would low tier oRvR to the list. It becomes extremely active around city time as people want to bring the war back to T4.
As a side note SC T4 queue will be a little slow around city time (or straight after queue time) because many people are queuing or inside city, but all are good options

Diragi

Post#5 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:11 pm

Uhhh t2 does unlock before city is done...

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#6 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:17 pm

Diragi wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:11 pm Uhhh t2 does unlock before city is done...
Don't let facts get in the way of a good whine thread.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Vandoles

Post#7 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:37 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:17 pm
Diragi wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:11 pm Uhhh t2 does unlock before city is done...
Don't let facts get in the way of a good whine thread.
I mean, you still know that city is boring for a hell of a lot of people (endgame folk included). Would be nice to get an alternative that's still endgame, like a special scenario that awards medallions up to invader (3 per scenario I guess, to be even with participation medallions) or even a PQ that awards up to vanq for full on newbies. Nothing special, just a short chance at a tiny bit of extra loot. Could even lower rewards from zones/forts a tiny bit to account for it, as long as there's something to do during city. Not like lowbies never participate in the push to city anyway.

TanithScout

Post#8 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:00 pm

licenje wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:16 am Can we get some content to do while city is active? ...
i dont do citys...
Worst endgame
Whether we like it or not RoR HAS evolved. I also do not consider myself a city player but if you want to progress your character to the higher 'tiers' (which you will need to do to be relatively competitive depending on your class, you might want to consider grinding cities. Find a group or make friends to pug with.
Qonrad, the knave of Nagarythe, Ghost of the Garior.

Imperial, Myrmidia's Chosen

Live: Karak Azgal Guild: They Took Our Jobs (Explicit Content) Char: Neomir/HCTBoom/Jinnz

Ads
KissShot

Post#9 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:39 pm

Ranked Q ;)

Martok

Post#10 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:42 pm

The City SC's are fun if you can get into one.

Doo wop do wop shoo bop...
Blame It On My ADD Baby...