Recent Topics

Ads

Are destro a joke in T1 SC?

Let's talk about... everything else
AJClickBeast

Are destro a joke in T1 SC?

Post#1 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:09 am

Or are Order just fundermentally stronger in T1 SCs. For the past two days Destruction have just been farmed in these SCs, I've maybe won 3-4 out of 20 to 30 matches and this is no exaggeration.

Does it get better at higher levels? As this is getting very frustrating sadly.

Ads
TwistedSister77

Re: Are destro a joke in T1 SC?

Post#2 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:24 am

T1 and < level 40 scenarios are no indication of the game... zero. Depending on when you started this game, you'd hear this same complaint from order. Play on, Destro is strong.

But, as an Order player myself... feel free to join us :)

PS I've gone many days in PUGs being farmed like that. Try to create a 6 man group in channel 5 to improve your odds. It just happens.

AJClickBeast

Post#3 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:34 am

TwistedSister77 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:24 am T1 and < level 40 scenarios are no indication of the game... zero. Depending on when you started this game, you'd hear this same complaint from order. Play on, Destro is strong.

PS I've gone many days in PUGs being farmed like that. Try to create a 6 man group in channel 5 to improve your odds. It just happens.
Okay thanks for the reply, I'll carry on as I'm having too much fun on my rSH. Being new I got the impression that there was a massive imbalance in these SCs. Glad to hear it's just bad luck!

Boursk

Post#4 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:05 am

Thank them for giving SW's a 3x stackable dots that ticks for 500 (which the class did not need or deserve) in T1 with no healer to save you. Don't get me started on upper tiers.
[3 years on Live = Volkmar > Ironrock > Gorfang > Badlands]

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HannesMW2

TwistedSister77

Post#5 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:30 pm

AJClickBeast wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:34 am
TwistedSister77 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:24 am T1 and < level 40 scenarios are no indication of the game... zero. Depending on when you started this game, you'd hear this same complaint from order. Play on, Destro is strong.

Okay thanks for the reply, I'll carry on as I'm having too much fun on my rSH. Being new I got the impression that there was a massive imbalance in these SCs. Glad to hear it's just bad luck!
No problem, and remember. Once you are level 16, you will be in a new scenario bracket. If you are on a losing streak... you level really nicely doing rvr. At 16+, you will be boosted to level 48 in rvr. It works well. Join an open warband in an active zone (using the group finder). You can level nicely this way too.

I recommend you download the addon state of the realm (sor) so you can see populations by zone real time.

Bulwyf

Post#6 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:00 am

My wife and I played a dozen scenarios tonight. I know this is a small sample for T1 but it was horrible. Destro had less than two full groups, no healer or just one and almost everyone under level 10 on our side. Order had two full groups, 4 or more healers and almost everyone over level 10. We didn't come close to winning a single one. Frustrating but we'll keep on slogging.

xruptor

Post#7 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:24 pm

My experiences as a new player playing on Destro recently has been pretty tragic as well. It seems we get stomped in Scenarios constantly. Granted I'm only in T1 but it is discouraging. I know T1 (doesn't matter to many people) but you are playing a game to have fun, not constantly be stomped on. I suppose it's just best to chug my way upward. Hopefully it gets better higher up.

oaliaen

Post#8 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:13 pm

Most of the time , yes.

Ads
satanicomoderno

Post#9 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:28 pm

Are Order a joke in T4 SC?

xruptor

Post#10 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:15 pm

It does get better and after some extensive play. It seems you win some and lose some on both sides. Time of day is also important as at certain times it seems there are more good destro players on than at other times. In the end it's completely random it seems. You have some losing streaks and some winning streaks. I've gone up to as far as T2 so far and it still seems pretty much the same thing. I think perception is a huge factor as you always have that "it's greener on the other side" mentality when you try to analyze multiple losses.