Recent Topics

Ads

[Twitch Drops] - Which rewards do you prefer?

Let's talk about... everything else
Kpi

Re: [Twitch Drops] - Which rewards do you prefer?

Post#61 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:37 pm

A winged hussar armor for KOTBS can be nice!!! :D
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Ads
Karl

Post#62 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:04 pm

Really liked the event last time and those rewards were solid! One thing tho - pls don’t make a questline where you need streamers to interact, like opening a door- i and several other players asked for help both i streams (polite too :)) and /3 and /AD without them bothering with it.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#63 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:35 pm

Karl wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:04 pm Really liked the event last time and those rewards were solid! One thing tho - pls don’t make a questline where you need streamers to interact, like opening a door- i and several other players asked for help both i streams (polite too :)) and /3 and /AD without them bothering with it.
There won't be a key this time that requires streamers to physically come to the city in order to start the quest, however the portal will remain in the questline. This quest is based on streamers interacting with the community, it was built for that specific purpose but now it's way easier. If the community still dislikes the portal then we'll surely remove it for good ^_^