Recent Topics

Ads

[Twitch Drops] - Which rewards do you prefer?

Let's talk about... everything else
Dackle

Re: [Twitch Drops] - Which rewards do you prefer?

Post#41 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:03 pm

It should turn who ever watches Twitch into fairy's that can fly around with pixie dust to spread across the realm.

Ads
Akilinus

Post#42 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:50 pm

Redeye gear.
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Cabum

Post#43 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:53 pm

Last event was so good that I think it’s going to be hard to top it.

M0rw47h

Post#44 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:56 pm

Akilinus wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:50 pm Redeye gear.
This :!:

Diragi

Post#45 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:09 pm

Hopefully drops that are designed for lower rr characters have more of a hint to this.. ie max of Conq seals.

The quests for the last two events (6yr anni + drops) for the most part good but problematic... Ringing the Altdorf bell during a time period Order was pushing keeps 24/7 (with out glitch climbing) and having to win 3 duels in a healer really took the fun out of things.

Wdova

Post#46 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:49 pm

From Twitch drops I would remove talismans, pots or anything useful and what give any kind of bonuses to stats, defence or offence. For that purpose we have events, crafting and gold.

Insted I would keep pets, mounts and apperance items.

It was stated in this topic, giving something useful for doing nothing is a bit wierd concept and apperance is as trivial reward as it can be.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Omegus

Post#47 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:44 pm

Please don't give out appearance items that can be earned in game by other means (i.e. TOK unlocks) as it cheapens the value of those who did it the hard way. New appearance items are absolutely fine.

Personally I want an end to random drop chances - no matter the reward the randomness of some items wasn't fun at all for me and many others I've spoken to.

edit: the quest rewards were cool, but can you add in some magic code that guarantees the streamer gets them early? It sucked seeing streamers having to repeatedly go and spawn portals and open gates for quests they couldn't even do themselves (a few wanted to do it with people from their stream chat but were unable to do so as the drops were random).
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Cornerback

Post#48 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:08 am

DeadNerve wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:44 am The city scrolls would be nice to bring back.

Its also alright to have certain things be obtainable once a year in a special event. ie: brew battlepack and goggles
I'd love to see the city scrolls come back. My old chars have them, but newer chars never had a chance to get them. Would be especially nice after that somehow annoying fix for the cooldown timers on guild recall scrolls, book of binding etc.
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

Ads
GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#49 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:48 am

Last day to submit your rewards' suggestions before that we start working on the first draft and then final list of rewards.

I'm adding all the feasible suggestions to a spreadsheet.

Trsh

Post#50 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:53 am

I understand that you are running this drop program to help streamers, but at the same time I feel that having high viewers numbers on twitch ( due to drops ) is one of the best ways to get new people in the game. I would go with double xp potions to encourage new starters and to help those who want to level alts