Let's talk about... everything else
Mordd

Re: Discordant Fluctuation vs On Your Guard

Post#11 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:53 am

Zxul wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:41 am
Mordd wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:29 am
Spoiler:
Zxul wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:03 am

Lol. Here is the difference between me and you- I actually have chosen which was specced around physical dmg before the spirit tactic (go ask some experienced chosen why, on the occasion you might even learn something about how tanks should be played), and I killed on him just fine. Got any more pearls of window which you want to share?
OMG you killed things on a chosen and no nothing about Knights still. If you want to equalize the classes damage abilities then lets do it. Give the knight the same ability to run 2h and not tie a large part of its abilities to having a shield. I dont care how chosen used to be. Now they can use Mighty soul without taking more damage. lets balance the damage!

The OP cant even read that OYG can only hit someone once every 2 seconds.
This is probably the place to add that my chosen is snb.
You still havent shown you know anything about KotBS. You still havent given a reason not to balance damage.

Ads
Zxul

Post#12 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:14 am

Mordd wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:53 am
Zxul wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:41 am
Spoiler:
OMG you killed things on a chosen and no nothing about Knights still. If you want to equalize the classes damage abilities then lets do it. Give the knight the same ability to run 2h and not tie a large part of its abilities to having a shield. I dont care how chosen used to be. Now they can use Mighty soul without taking more damage. lets balance the damage!

This is probably the place to add that my chosen is snb.
You still havent shown you know anything about KotBS. You still havent given a reason not to balance damage.
Sure I did. Go see again that build which I posted (its dps with snb btw), and think why is it build in this way, and how is it actually intended to do dmg.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

carcharod0n

Post#13 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:19 am

Zxul wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:03 am
Mordd wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:35 pm
You really have no clue do you.... enjoy hitting the chosen for 30-50 damage while he hits you for 300+.
Lol. Here is the difference between me and you- I actually have chosen which was specced around physical dmg before the spirit tactic (go ask some experienced chosen why, on the occasion you might even learn something about how tanks should be played), and I killed on him just fine. Got any more pearls of window which you want to share?
OMG you killed things on a chosen and know nothing about Knights still. If you want to equalize the classes damage abilities then lets do it. Give the knight the same ability to run 2h and not tie a large part of its abilities to having a shield. I dont care how chosen used to be. Now they can use Mighty soul without taking more damage. lets balance the damage!

I know how the KOTBS works mate , I have a RR70 knight and a R80 chosen. Im talking about BASE what they are supposed to do TANK not some crap 2h off spec ( that the KOTBS still dose better in ) and the 2sec is off in a party of 6 one AOE hits you for x6 the damage per person , per skill or white damage .

I dodo not make this post to argue over over tuned specs , most of the times you guys just play like ass so it dosent matter . What dose matter is with the skill set and morals the KOTBS is a better tank with better stopping power and pushing power in Large scale play . why do i have to repeat myself
Chosen 80
Choppa 75
Squig herder 71
KOTBS 66
Warrior Priest 50
DOK 67

carcharod0n

Post#14 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:23 am

Basically i want Chosen reflect aura to be as good as and usable as a Knight, OYG works VS all melee make DF work VS all range or make the knights work vs WHite Melee .
Chosen 80
Choppa 75
Squig herder 71
KOTBS 66
Warrior Priest 50
DOK 67

geezereur

Post#15 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:49 am

carcharod0n wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:23 am Basically i want Chosen reflect aura to be as good as and usable as a Knight, OYG works VS all melee make DF work VS all range or make the knights work vs WHite Melee .
OYG is pretty bad atm since they changed it to only proc every 2 sec.

carcharod0n

Post#16 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:17 am

its still BIS in WB play
Chosen 80
Choppa 75
Squig herder 71
KOTBS 66
Warrior Priest 50
DOK 67

carcharod0n

Post#17 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:18 am

and it hits 6 times ever 2 secs not once
Chosen 80
Choppa 75
Squig herder 71
KOTBS 66
Warrior Priest 50
DOK 67

Mordd

Post#18 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:49 am

carcharod0n wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:23 am Basically i want Chosen reflect aura to be as good as and usable as a Knight, OYG works VS all melee make DF work VS all range or make the knights work vs WHite Melee .
and if you want to normalize damage im all for giving chosen that and giving knights the same mighty soul and parry buff.

Ads
farng84

Post#19 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:41 am

Mordd wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:49 am
and if you want to normalize damage im all for giving chosen that and giving knights the same mighty soul and parry buff.
No He is saying that this post is about something else, so please create an appropriate post regarding that issue instead of trying to bury the topic at hand with a lot of unrelated things.
Also saying that your 2H attack every few sec is not as relevant to the damage as the outcome of your aura.
Chosen direct damage is not that good, same for kotb. That 300 dmg hit every few seconds on a single target is inconsequential since you are fighting on the same field with a ton of dps (on both sides) hitting everybody much harder, more often and possibly aoe.

madrocks
Suspended

Post#20 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:09 am

carcharod0n wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:28 pm Discordant Fluctuation needs to hit all range just like On Your Guard hits all melee(skills and White) the damage out put difference is astronomical . that is all
Totally agree with that.
You must excuse this Order trolls always bombing topics with their lack of attention span trying to redicule something quite obvious unbalanced by changing the subject of it.
Especially now with SM being the FOTM class I even more agree with the OP.
Lutz